Hazel Park, MI *****
Administrative Support professional seeking the opportunity to implement my Office Administration/ Clerical skills within an organized environment. Diversified and able to muli-task in a fast-paced work environment and willing to adapt immediately with minimum supervision. Excellent communication skills while providing excellent Customer Service & Human Resource Support.
• Consult with managers and other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, and work schedules.
• Coordinate activities with other supervisory personnel and with other work units or departments.
• Develop or update procedures, policies, and standards. Recruit, interview, and select employees.
• Implement corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
• Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
• Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff.
• Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, and machine maintenance.
• Make recommendations to management concerning such issues as staffing decisions and procedural changes.
• Monitor inventory levels and requisition or purchase supplies as needed.
• Participate in the work of subordinates to facilitate productivity or to overcome difficult aspects of work.
• Plan for and coordinate office services, such as equipment and supply acquisition and organization, disposal of assets, relocation, & parking.
• Plan layouts of stockrooms, warehouses, or other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, and related factors pertaining to items stored.
• Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
• Research, compile, and prepare reports, manuals, correspondence, and other information required by management or governmental agencies.
• Review records and reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, and shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, and evaluate
• Train and instruct employees in job duties and company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
Human Resource Assistance
• Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
• Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible workers of position availability.
• Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
• Gather personnel records from other departments or employees. Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection of employment.
• Interview job applicants to obtain and verify information used to screen and evaluate them.
• Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
• Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, & performance evaluations.
• Resolve customers' service complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or pricing and procedures to prevent future problems.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
General Manager, 11/2010-Present, McDonalds, Troy MI
EDUCATION: Degree - Criminal Justice Wayne State University, MI