Calgary, AB T*C1R8
Dedicated and professional customer service representative, who consistently excelled in putting customers first while maintaining a professional relationship with the customers as well as colleagues. Efficient in both a fast-paced team environment and working independently. Punctual, energetic and a quick learner.
Areas of Expertise
● Over 15 years working in customer service
● Proficient in various computer programs such as: Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook
● Experience in the use of switchboards in answering phones
● Working with diverse clientele
● Strong understanding of products and sales to fit customers’ needs Work Experience
Business Development Coordinator
GSL GM City- Calgary, AB – October 2017 to August 2018
● Worked as a team in a fast-paced environment, exceeding company goals and meeting tight deadlines.
● Dealt with inbound internet leads, inbound Sales calls fast and efficiently.
● Contacted previous or potential Sales customer’s via internet and outgoing calls to offer various different products and services.
● Booked appointments for the Sales and Service departments. Customer Service Representative
Ashley Furniture Home Store - Calgary, AB - December 2016 to August 2017
● Provided excellent customer service by responding to customer needs consistent with company standards, culture and business practices.
● Ensured efficiency and accuracy in relation to:
guest inquiries (in person/on phone and email)
cash and financial management
Tower Chrysler - Calgary, AB - 2015 to 2015
● Enthusiastically answered phones fast and efficiently
● Input invoices into the computer system
● Greeted customers and processed payments
Catering Office Team Member
Sunterra Catering - Calgary, AB - 2013 to 2014
● Booked orders for customers through Caterease
● Provided quotes for customers, tracked and organized daily orders
● Answered phones, checked emails and responded to customers’ needs Receptionist
Randstad Temp Agency - Calgary, AB - 2012 to 2013
● Answered phones and greeted customers
● General Office Duties, filing, printing, faxing and data entry
● Booked customers for appointments
Cashier, Customer Service Rep
Superstore - Calgary, AB - 2006 to 2011
● Handled cash and credit card processing
● Answered inquiries about store and products
● Investigated and resolved customer inquiries/complaints Education
High School Diploma
Lord Beaver Brook High School - Calgary, AB- 2007
*References available upon request