Sarah Mary Philip
Mobiles: 67638048 / 66076115
Seeking a challenging career in the field of Human Resources with a progressive organization where my skills and abilities can be utilized effectively for both personal growth and organizational profitability.
SUMMARY OF PROFILE:
HR professional with academic background in Human Resources Management and extensive experience in recruitment, employee onboarding, performance evaluation and training especially in the F&B and FMCG sector.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
MBA - Human Resource and Marketing
Cochin University of Science & Technology 2012 - 2014 Toc H Institute of Science and Technology (TIST)
Bachelor of Commerce
Mahatma Gandhi University 2009 - 2012
Rajgiri College of Applied Science and Management, Kochi, India
CBSE, AISSCE 2007 - 2009
Toc H Public School, India
CBSE, AISSE 1996 - 2007
Indian Community School, Kuwait
Junior HR Generalist in Al Yaqout Group, Kuwait Sep 24, 2017 till date Responsibilities:
1. Involved in the whole process of recruitment specifically in the F&B (Bäckerei Köln & Kahve Dhunasi) FMCG (Bayara and YFC) and electronics retail (Q Store) subsidiaries of Al Yaqout Group. 2. Arranging for job advertisements for employment opportunities. Screening job applicants and conducting interviews.
3. Drafting job descriptions and key KPI s based on inputs from management. 4. Facilitating internal and external trainings for F&B Staff and analysis on training goals. 4. Preparing offer letters and onboarding activities for candidates including induction, training on the MENA HR system.
6. Maintaining the recruitment tracking system
7. Maintaining employee files and confidentiality on personal information. 8. Performance assessment of employees in coordination with concerned managers. 9. Maintaining daily attendance logs and reporting to payroll every month. 10. Main HR representative for all queries of employees in the 3 subsidiaries I am responsible for. 11. Assisting HR Manager and top management with information and data analysis as required. HR Assistant in Ahmadiah Contracting and Trading Company, Kuwait Jan 2015 - Sep 2017 Responsibilities:
1. Involved in the process of both Staff and bulk recruitment. 2. Maintaining and updating company CV database.
3. Contact agencies for CVs and mostly from overseas. 4. Make arrangements for technical interview and test for selection. 5. Assess the evaluation of employees post probation period. 6. Assist in the calculation of bonus, incentives and other perks for employees. 7. Assist in the Performance Evaluation of employees. 8. Assist in the salary increments of monthly and daily employees of the company. 9. Maintain the Personal Information of the employees. 10. Administration roles such as:
• Scanning of documents.
• Filing and retrieval of documents.
• Preparation of memos to departments and projects.
• Facilitate walk in candidates and hand them the application form.
• Schedule meetings and interviews as requested by the HR Manager.
• Follow up with agencies for recruitment of the right candidate.