319-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Willing move to anywhere as needed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/hairuo-savannah-l-97a45b181/ DATA ANALYST PROJECT MANAGEMENT DATA MANAGEMENT Statistical Analysis Business Requirements Process Improvement Driven, results-oriented, bilingual data analyst highly regarded for utilizing industry best practices to collect, review and analyze massive amounts of data, translating findings into valuable metrics that drive future business decisions. Willing to build meaningful relationships and learn from members at all level of an organization. Motivated and organized self-starter, with keen eye for details and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Out-of-the box analytic thinker towards multiple business problems. Thrives in fast-paced, diverse, and collaborative environments. EDUCATION
University of Iowa Iowa City, IA
Bachelor of science in Statistics and Mathematics Aug 2014 – Dec 2018
• Relevant Coursework: Large Data Analysis, Experimental design and analysis, Applied to Linear Regression, Data Visualization and Data Technologies, Research Data Management, Bayesian Statistics, Database Management, Computer Science 1: Fundamental
• Certification: Large Data Analysis
• Clubs/ Activities: HawkTrade, Greater China Business Association PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Peltast Partners Chicago, Illinois
Data Analytics December 2017-Jan 2018
• Conducted data collection and data cleaning, data transformation from original sources.
• Evaluated price sensitivity and price variability for conventional & organic avocado in food market.
• Built statistical model and formed the projection for potential avocado’s price to present through R.
• Conducted data visualization use ggplot with multiple diagrams.
• Interpreted and analyzed result through statistical techniques and organized report by Microsoft excel and PowerPoint.
TFTR Investment Co.Ltd. Shanghai, China
Analyst June 2017 – Aug 2017
• Worked directly with directors in the evaluation and execution of a biological technology company and an E-commerce company onsite.
• Prepared investment committee materials for potential investment including financial analysis, market research, due diligence report and return analysis.
• Prepared and participated a conference for 65 institutional investors and 5 Pre-IPO companies. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
UFO Observations Within the U.S
• Gathered data from Kaggle, combined data and did the data cleaning through R.
• Explored the relationship among UFOs’ appeared Date, location, duration, shape nationwide, especially focused on examples in Iowa by April 28th, 2018.
• Visualized data by bar charts, polar chart, dot plots, line charts also maps. Technologies Employed: R, Excel
OLIST E-Commerce Database
• Created and implement customized database in SQL Workshop for Brazilian E-Commerce company named OLIST, including products, customers, orders, payments and reviews.
• Utilized SQL queries for selected statements needed to access data from different schema containing data stored. Analyzed customer purchasing behavior, popular product categories, reasons affect rating scores and multiple questions.
• Visualized related problems and build website by Oracle Apex App builder. Technologies Employed: Oracle SQL Database, Oracle SQL Developer, Excel What determine car prices
• Splitted dataset into training and testing portions. Fitted models like dummy variable regression, multiple linear regression and Two-way ANOVA. Made prediction for new observations in the test dataset. Technologies Employed: R, Excel
TECHNICAL SKILLS: R Studio, SQL, Oracle Apex, SAS, OpenBugs, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), python, A/B Test
LANGUAGES: Mandarin, English
VOLUNTEERISM: GUANFU Museum Shanghai, TCCA UI