Samara Nabil Al Sharif
• Profile: Female, 25, Single
• Nationality: Palestinian/ Syrian
• Current Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
• Visa Type: Resident Visa
• Contact Number: +971*********
• Email: email@example.com
• Work Salary Expectation: Not Specified / Negotiable Education
Feb 2011 – Jun 2016 University of Sharjah Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Bachelor (BSc/BA)
• To obtain a position which offers a professional working environment and enable me to grow while meeting the corporation's goals.
• To obtain a position where I contribute my skill, knowledge and experience to a company that will give me an opportunity to develop my career.
• To gain experience that will help me deal with many issues in life and to gain experience with different patients.
• To obtain a position as a Dietitian/Nutrition where I may use my skills in diet planning in order to ensure the facility’s patient’s nutritional welfare. Work Experience
• Dietician DHA Eligibility Letter Holder
• University of Sharjah training at (Al Qassimi hospital, Al Kuwait hospital, Khalifa hospital) in Diet planning and diseases.
• Dietetics and Nutrition internship at Al Kuwait hospital for six months from February 2017 until August 2017.
• Worked as an intern in PH7 food catering Services Company from December 2017 until May 2018 in nutrition and food department assisting in creating healthy menus and conducting educational seminars to students and parents.
• Executive experience and knowledge in providing nutrition therapy for diseases (allergies, renal, diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, bariatric surgeries.)
• Experienced in advising patients about nutritional principles, dietary plans, diet modifications and food selection and preparation.
• Experienced in Promote wellbeing by giving information and advises about the connection between food and physical activities.
• Experienced in food service management and food safety programs including HACCP in hospitals and restaurants.
• Knowledge in performing body mass analysis and evaluating anthropometric, Biochemical, and dietary history of the patients/clients to assess nutritional status and nutritional needs.
• Instructed clients in proper meal preparations and diet therapies and customized nutrition plans, which includes health tips and recipes and builds meal plans according to the personal preferences and dislike.
• Motivating patients/clients to achieve their fitness goals or nutrition status and change their eating habits.
• Able to convince patients/clients about what they need to choose more than what they want to choose.
• Carrying out a range of activities to raise awareness of the importance of healthy eating.
• Excellent communication skills to work with a team. Languages
• Arabic Native
• English Fluent
Conferences & Workshop
• Al Qassimi Hospital Pediatric Nutrition Symposium (28 November, 2015)
• Volunteer in S.M.A.R.T Program, Health Awareness Campaign (December 2015)
• International Conference for Solutions for a Better life: World Future Leaders (21-25 February, 2016)
• Second Health Awareness Exhibition at Al Qasimia University (26 April, 2017) A Recommendation and Experience Letter available upon request