Kimberly R Griffith
**** ****** **** ****, ******, FL 32570
Professional invoice processor dedicated to applying experience to inform management decisions for funding and cash flow. Adept at managing and collecting past due accounts. Customer service supervisor with experience training associates and resolving conflicts. Effective communicator through in person, telephone, and online interactions with customers. Dedicated retail professional with deep experience maximizing profitability, reaching sales goals, and ensuring customer satisfaction. Recognized for effectively upselling products and communicating with customers in a persuasive and articulate manner.
Detail-oriented customer service professional with 5+ years of experience. Exceptionally skilled in exceeding sales objectives and caring for customers. Seeking a position in a challenging, rewarding, and fast-paced environment.
Energetic and enthusiastic sales associate seeking a position utilizing 5+ years of experience providing a diverse customer base with positive shopping experiences. Proven track record of effective customer care, merchandise presentation, and persuasive selling skills.
High-energy and disciplined customer service representative with a solid background in retail. Adept at determining customer needs and resolving concerns.
Self-driven cashier with deep experience providing positive shopping experiences to a diverse group of customers. Demonstrated ability to determine customer needs and achieve sales objectives. Searching to contribute to the company's growth in a challenging environment.
Stress-tolerant customer service manager with 5+ years of proven experience enhancing customer experiences. Key strengths include coaching and mentoring associates. Looking to increase customer satisfaction in a fast-paced and professional retail organization.
• Accounts payable/receivable • Bank reconciliation • Budget control
• Account administration • Detail-oriented • Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Highly organized • Policy implementation • Cash management Clear oral and written
• • Complaint resolution • Customer retention
• Customer satisfaction • Leadership Merchandise control and presentation
• Positive attitude • Problem solving • Product upselling
• Revenue Growth • Team player • Classroom management
• Collaborative learning Individual and small group instruction
• Instructional technology
• Lesson planning • Parent relations • Differentiated instruction Elementary School Teacher
The Proverbs Child Christian Academy-Homeschool – Milton, FL October 2012 - Current
• Created and adapted lesson plans and classroom work to meet students' individual needs. Created instructional materials appropriate for students with wide range of mental, physical and emotional maturities.
• Designed lesson plans and instructional material conforming to current state and district standards.
• Maintained comprehensive student records documenting attendance, grades and progress towards goals.
• Maintained high classroom management and behavior management standards. Routinely evaluated students' progress towards lesson objectives through assessments like homework, quizzes, and tests.
• Supervised students in classroom and out-of-classroom activities throughout working day. Taught multiple subjects such as reading and language arts, social studies, mathematics, science and art in inclusive and self-contained classroom settings.
Burlington County Times – Willingboro, NJ January 2006 - February 2007
• Implemented approval process for invoices in accounts payable.
• Initiated collections proceedings for past due accounts older than six months.
• Maintained the general ledger of accounts receivable and payable.
• Managed billing for past due accounts.
• Negotiated payment terms with various vendors and suppliers.
• Provided support to the sales department.
• Recorded daily all payments made by customers.
• Resolved payment problems.
• Updated banking information for each confidential client.
• Filed all paperwork daily
Customer Service Rep
Walmart Supercenter – Crossville, TN February 1997 - October 1998
• Accurately completed cash register transactions.
• Adhered to all store retail procedures and policies.
• Championed promotional items to achieve sales goals.
• Educated customers about product options to exceed their experience.
• Effectively executed visual merchandising and marketing initiatives.
• Established strong business relationships and created a deadline-driven team. EDUCATION
Interfaced with customers to determine purchasing needs, directed them to appropriate items, and recommended additional products.
• Received and processed cash and credit payments.
• Represented the store as an ambassador in a positive and professional manner.
• Served multiple customers simultaneously in a stressful environment.
• Watched for, recognized, and prevented security risks.
• Issued refunds and exchanges
• Processed tax free sales
• Supervised cashiers
High School Diploma
Cumberland County High School Crossville, TN May 2006