Kim M. Britt
Southaven, MS 38671
Business analysis Microsoft Office Microsoft power point Microsoft Excel Types 55 wpm Business Fundraising
B2B Sales Choreographer Payment Debt Collections
Sales negotiations Store Audits Cycle Counts
University of Mississippi- BS General Studies (3 classes lacking) Work Experience
Memphis Pool- Memphis, TN
• Receive bids and type up contract proposals for customers.
• Scheduling of all renovations projects
• Monthly spreadsheets of revenue
• Ordering materials through multiple vendors for different jobs.
• Collections of deposit, final payment, and sending out collection notices.
• Coding weekly invoices for subcontractors payroll.
• Basic administrative duties
The Floor Depot- Southaven, MS/Bartlett, TN
• Cold calling potential customers and past customers
• Home design
• Room Measurements for hardwood, vinyl, and carpet.
• Travel for sales
• Daily ordering of materials
• Daily Collections
Off Broadway Shoes- Southaven, MS
Assistant Store Manager
• Manage 20+ full and part time employees as well as responsible for all employee weekly scheduling
• Make daily bank deposits, prepare all registers for store opening, balancing and auditing all check voids daily
• Responsible for opening and closing store procedures daily, and all store audits and running daily Store operations
• Preparing, receiving and drop shipping store to store daily shipments as well as cus- tomer drop ships. (up to 150 boxes daily).
• Loss Prevention Assistance as needed as well as Theft Deterrent
• External Customer service escalation mediator, as well as Human Resource grievance mediator at Store level
• Tier II Hiring manager, employee review rate & feedback provider for merit increase eli- gibility to Store Manager
DeSoto Starz Cheer- Southaven, MS
08/2001 - 05/2015
Head Cheer Coach/Part Owner
• Head Cheer Coach
• Negotiated all travel plans/Group rates, Nationally for Team and Large family groups
• Created Fundraising arrangement sales for Cheer teams
• General Ledger and debt collections for daily operations
• Developed budget for business, requisitions for uniforms, equipment, etc.