Chirag Reddy Jitta
* **** ** ********** ** working on the Software Development Life Cycle phases like requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and developing applications.
Experienced in maintaining client/server web applications with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, MySQL.
Experienced in working with Tomcat server.
Good understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, Routing protocols like OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VxLAN etc.
Java Developer July 2015 – October 2016
Radical IT Solutions Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, INDIA.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
• Design various programs using Java and Collections framework.
• Worked on designing databases using SQL and JDBC.
• Develop, code, test, debug and document programs.
• Knowledge of object oriented programming concepts in developing programs. Programming Languages C, Java, Python
IDE’s and Utilities Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans
Database MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g.
Version control/Build Tools Git, Maven.
Web Servers Tomcat
Virtualization VMWare, Oracle Virtual Box.
Customer Database Management System Spring 2018
• The project deals with adding new employees or customers to the database and placing orders to the database for a different number of products like printers, computers etc and how the invoice is maintained for the orders. The Swing GUI is used to display the menu for orders and all the other SQL queries and Derby is used for the database management. Languages: Java, Swing, Apache Derby
Outsourcing large scale matrix inversion in public cloud Fall 2017
• The project deals with performing matrix inversion computations using multiple nodes in a parallel fashion with spark and python in AWS cloud platform. Languages: Spark, Python
Side Channel Attack On 3D Printer – Wichita, Kansas Spring 2017
• The project deals with analyzing the acoustic and magnetic data using sensors of smartphone and uses machine learning and python to predict the movement of nozzle and axis of the 3D printer in all three directions to reconstruct the G-code of the object being printed which is used to print the actual object.
Languages: Python, Matlab
HONORS AND AWARDS
Initiated Member of IEEE Eta Kappa Nu Honor Society October 2017 – Present
• Oct 2017 to Present - Wichita, Kansas, United States Acquired membership as a member of IEEE HKN society at Wichita State University for my academic performance in the EECS department
Master of Science in Computer Science and Networking Spring 2017 – December 2018
(Minor in Cyber Security) GPA: 4.00
Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Computer Engineering Fall 2011 – Fall 2015 Teegala Krishna Reddy Engineering College, Hyderabad, AP. GPA: 3.56