BRENT BOUSSON 901-***-****
Talented and Resourceful Executive who brings Experience, Discipline and Maturity
Energetic, analytical Senior Manager with proven expertise across multiple business functions with significant contributions to profitability and performance. Track record of streamlining operations to improve efficiency. Collaborative leadership style with focus on employee relations as well as revenue and profitability. Proficient with all HR functions. Thorough understanding of a wide variety of technologies, utilizing appropriate product applications to enhance operations.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
University of Memphis; Major: Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations
o Ability to build relationship capital across the organization with diverse stakeholders
o Analytical Thinker
o Budget Control
o Change Leader
o Communication skills to create a cohesive HR Operations team
o Competent presenter to large groups
o Consultative Advice to Senior Leadership
o Develop and implement processes
o Engaging personality suited for instilling confidence in subordinates
o Exceptional Written and Verbal Communications
o 401-K Administrator
o Management of Multiple Tasks
o Multi-state Support of Clients
o Oversaw Payroll and Benefits for 400+
o Polished Reports & Presentations
o Selection and management of vendors
o Benefit Plan Design and Administration
o Vast Computer Knowledge
o Effective data and analytical skills
o Strong risk and compliance skills
o Technical Proficiency
o Willingness to take initiative
o Familiar with ADP and Paylocity
o Working Knowledge of Paychex and UltiPro Payroll systems
o Experience converting HRIS Systems
SURFACE DYNAMICS, LLC - Bartlett, TN and Cincinnati, OH
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER 02/2018 – 02/2019
Part of United Coatings Group, the world leader in additive manufacturing and plasma spray coatings and technology.
• Manage Human Resources for two plants in the United States.
• Developed recruitment and hiring processes that allowed us to double our size, from 45 to 90 employees in less than 1 year.
• Process and administer all payroll, benefits, recruitment and employee relations for both sites.
HR CONSULTANT [Self-Employed]
01/2008 – 03/2011 06/2017 – 01/2018
Provide consulting services for all Human Resources; including Staffing, Marketing, Sales Support, Payroll, Personnel and Benefits.
EVOLVE BANK AND TRUST - Memphis, TN
Privately held Financial Services Industry with thirty-one branches in twenty-four states.
VICE PRESIDENT AND HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR 04/2011 – 02/2017
Manage and oversee all HR functions including Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management, Internal Communications, Employee Relations and HRIS.
• Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America for three consecutive years.
• Administer all Human Resources activities during company growth of 800%
• Led benefits design team that changed plans to self-funded, saving over $1M.
• Work closely with Senior Executives in matters involving Compensation, Production Bonus Programs, Incentive Pay and Employee Benefits.
• Three-time Commercial Appeal Top Workplace and Inc. Magazine Hire Power Award recipient.
ARS LLC. – SERVICEMASTER - Memphis, TN (2000-2007)
A $1 billion plumbing/HVAC service division with 100 locations and 4,000 employees within U.S.
NATIONAL RETAIL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR 06/2003 – 11/2007
Planned, implemented and managed a start-up business unit in 28 cities nationwide. Served as chief liaison and Legal Principal of Record with The Home Depot and Trane. Interacted extensively with branch managers, vendor partners and customers; compiled, analyzed and reported on key performance metrics. Managed sales lead-generation staff training.
• Responsible for the organizational design and strategic planning of a start-up program that grew annual revenue to almost $30M in the span of 4 years; becoming the largest national Home Depot partner in the HVAC Program.
• Traveled extensively, developing highly motivated teams and implementing standardized operational procedures across the nation.
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR - CENTRAL REGION 01/2000 – 06/2003 Directing six Regional HR Managers, providing comprehensive HR support for 30 of 100 locations. Served as resource and provided mentoring, professional development and coaching. Managed due diligence and employee integration into our systems following acquisitions.
• Recognized for leadership in inaugural Voice of the Employee Corporate Survey process.
• Participated on Compensation Committee tasked with creating job descriptions and pay grades for all positions throughout the organization; established recruitment standards for all positions.
• Successful completion of regulatory audits; including OFCCP, EEO and Internal Audits.
ADAMS MARK HOTELS - Memphis, TN
Privately owned luxury hotel chain employing 2,000 employees at 30 locations; cumulative value $1B.
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES 01/1997 – 01/2000
Administered all Human Resources activities for 300 employees in Memphis. Served on hotel’s Executive Committee tasked with managing all business issues. Administered recruitment, screening, interviewing, hiring and termination processing; ensured qualified candidate pool to expedite hiring process. Analyzed and streamlined operating procedures.
• As an Executive Committee Member, provided key leadership to facilitate successful ops.
• Implemented improvements that resulted in dramatic decrease in employee turnover.
• Created employee handbook; reorganized personnel records to improve accessibility.
• Established hiring standards that reduced employee turnover by over 50%.
FEDEX CORPORATION - Memphis, TN
World Headquarters of $38 billion express delivery operation with 300,000 employees worldwide.
HRIS OPERATIONS MANAGER 02/1993 – 11/1996
Oversaw department of 25 HR professionals, exempt employees, senior information agents and distribution assistants; processed and managed all confidential employee records; administered compensation plans.
• Assembled and led workgroup that achieved recognition as Corporate Success Story for Total Quality initiatives in Workflow and electronic Personnel Records conversion.
• Key provider of documentation to satisfy OFCCP, DOT and internal audits.
• Confidential Salary Administrator for Senior Executives of FedEx.
• Extensive computer experience; including mainframe and Windows-based systems; also, Microsoft Office software, networking technologies and peripheral devices.
Professional Development and Affiliation
• Earned Six Sigma Green Belt status from ServiceMaster
• Participated in Total Quality Management Training at Federal Express Quality Institute
• Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), 1997 – Present
• LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brentbousson