Eric Berger Copywriter, Creative, Editor.
917-***-**** email@example.com reel: www.ebcreative.tv Digital content creator with extensive multi-platform entertainment and marketing experience. Team leader from pitch, production to post as a writer, producer and editor. Creative Director / Editor, InsomniaTV 2013 - Present (6 years) Branded short form & digital series developer, writer and editor.
● Writer and editor for an on-going digital campaign for Ford Motors.
● Social writer and editor Roy Wood JR’s This Is Not Happening on Comedy Central
● Wrote and produced two Emmy nominated outreach initiatives for History Channel’s Thank A Vet.
● Wrote and produced Discovery’s Naked & Afraid Celebrity Edition with Seth Rogen and James Franco the most buzz-generating episode of the franchise.
● Wrote and edited branded content spots for Discovery’s highest rated series Deadliest Catch, for Discover Card, Sprint and American Express.
● Wrote the entire sales deck for A+E Networks global ad sales portfolio, including all series taglines, synopsis and positioning.
● Creative Director for the Lupus Foundation Of America’s rebrand campaign, resulting in the foundation’s most profitable year for donations ever.
Independent Producer / Editor 2003 – 2008 (5 years) Short-Form & Promo Writer/Producer/Editor for top entertainment brands like HBO, History, A+E, USA, NBC and others.
● Created original film behind-the-scenes content for top entertainment brands like HBO, History, NBC, USA, A+E and others, including on-set interviews and post editing.
● Writer & Director managing budgets and crews for international shoots.
● On air promos writer, producer and editor, specializing in movie packages and sales sizzles. Senior Writer/Producer, A&E Television, History Channel 2000 – 2003 (4 years) On Air Promos Writer Producer.
● Wrote and directed trailers and behind-the-scenes specials for the launch of A&E’s hugely successful original movie franchise.
● Supervised freelance writers on copy, creative and editorial for topical promos and lineups.
● Created original short form content for History Channel. Additional Skills
● Avid Media Composer.
● Adobe Suite.
● Bilingual French and English speaker.
● Guitar player. Hockey player.