Resourceful, meticulous, and motivated HR and sales professional with expertise in the services/administration sector, managing strong employee relationships, recruitment, industrial relations, labour relations, and training. Offering emerging sales experience leveraged to excel in a sales associate position. Currently pursuing a BA in Human Resource Management, and relevant certifications.
— Key Qualifications —
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong interpersonal skills, performing key HR duties, to include screening, interviewing, and selecting staff. Utilized Excel to track commissions, payroll, deductions, advances, and N.I.B. contributions.
• Implemented policies and procedures that guided regulatory requirements, and increased sales through quotas, and incentives to target markets. Introduced technical advances in software, including essential upgrades to the PDA system, organizing and conducting quarterly meetings, and 'on call service' for staff assistance.
• Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations, performing administrative duties, maintaining emails, phone calls, meetings, data input, and research; identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
CABLE BAHAMAS LTD., Nassau, Bahamas
Telemarketer - 2016 - 2017
Managed sales of cable, Internet, and telephone services, to include upgrades and downgrades of services and products. Addressed inquiries of current and potential customers, offering strong knowledge of company products and services.
• Prepared and processed internal documents related to sales and service.
• Created new accounts and services, to include closing and transferring accounts. BRITISH AMERICAN INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL LTD – Nassau, Bahamas Sales Agent - 2014 - 2016
Promoted strong company sales for a diverse set of products, to include insurance and investment portfolios. Communicated with potential and existing clients to provide answers to enquiries, offering comprehensive answers, and strong product knowledge. Selected Contributions:
• Drove client interest in products, services, and insurance portfolios.
• Prepared detailed reports that tracked all products and services sold. Jonnice Nkadji ••• Page 2
THOMPSON TRADING COMPANY – Nassau, Bahamas
Customer Service Representative - 2011 - 2014
Performed telephone sales calls, and answered customer inquiries, and complaints. Selected Contributions:
• Processed internal and external documentation, to include sales orders. ISLAND LUCK – Nassau, Bahamas
PDA Supervisor - 2010 - 2011
Oversaw diverse administrative and HR functions, to include client recruitment, training, and daily management of up to 50 staff members.
• Prepared weekly payroll, and provided disciplinary actions when necessary.
• Conducted staff training programs on the use of the system, and company expectations. VERSACE, Paradise Island, Bahamas
Key Holder - Supervisor - 2008 - 2009
Managed day-to-day operations, to include the opening and closure of store, maintenance, and tracking of daily activities.
• Supervised, and ensured daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets were achieved. SALVATORE FERRAGMAO - Paradise Island, Bahamas
Assistant Manager - 2004 - 2007
Directed the schedules and functions of six professionals, and the opening/closure of store. Selected Contributions:
• Managed inventory, organization, and maintenance of store and its products.
• Developed monthly quotas and discounts on products and for sales teams.
• Created reports detailing monthly analysis of store functions related to cash flow and operations.
• Processes P.O.S., and devised disciplinary actions when necessary. Educational Background
Bachelor of Arts, Human Resource Management
Sojourner Douglas College - (Not completed)
Human Resources Management Certificate
Anti Money Laundering (AML)
New Advisors Business Building Course (NABBC)