Saurabh Jain https://www.linkedin.com/in/saurabhjain1986
Business analytics professional with 7+ years of proven success, specializing in data modelling, Client Engagement, and Business Analytics across business processes, supported by a blend of strong analytical and communication skills as well as knowledge of Analytics.
• Project Management
• Requirement Gathering
• Text Mining
• Marketing Analytics
• Predictive Analytics
• Machine Learning
• Data Mining
• Data Visualization
• Tools - R, Java, Python, Alteryx ML, SPSS, SAS, Excel
• Visualization - Tableau, Qlikview
• Database - Hadoop, SQL, Oracle, Hive, Teradata
• Certifications - ITILv3 Foundation
Data Scientist Aug 2016 – Till Date
Ford Motor Company, Dearborn, Michigan
• Developed a model using Alteryx to cluster all the IT applications within Ford based on Technologies and framework to assign them to migration waves, thereby enabling the applications to migrate to the new data center on time.
• Designed and developed a dashboard using Qlikview to track the application migration process by checking the completion of each migration milestone for each application, helping the management to better track, monitor and access the migration performance for each wave.
• Generated a scorecard using Qlikview to assess the health of all the enterprise technology remediation based on the technologies forecasted obsolesce and security vulnerabilities, helping the application owners to complete the technology remediation before the migration.
• Developed a predictive model using Alteryx and R to allow users to detect risk early and establish preventative action before production is disrupted due to supplier issues improving the value chain transparency, accessing the supplier impact risk and revealing some hidden risks, resulting in annual savings of 8.5 million.
• Extracted and transformed the different supplier data from many sources and built the dimensional model and dashboard for the business, helping the business to check which suppliers are present in high risk countries based on various risk indices.
• Built a dashboard using Qlikview for Ford/Supplier relationship assessment (Scorecard) in order to assess how Ford and supplier perceive each other to strengthen the relationships with strategic and longtime preferred suppliers.
• Analyzed data from different data sources for network optimization for finished vehicles and their routes using Alteryx and built a dashboard in Qlikview to view the optimized network model. Data Analyst Sept 2009 – June 2015
Atos, Pune, India
• Created a predictive model in Python and R to predict relevant training for employees for a multinational communication company thereby improving the skillset of the employees.
• Developed a dashboard using Tableau to provide the management with an overall understanding of resource optimization, attaining incremental revenue worth $1.2 million.
Life Time Fitness-Marketing Analytics
• Developed a predictive model using data mining techniques to gauge customer churn rate and aligned client’s marketing strategies with our analysis.
• Analyzed open rates, click through rates and used text analytics to improve the email marketing strategy for the client.
• Used text mining to analyze the email subject lines and find key words which affect the open rates using logistic regression. Education
W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ May 2016 Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA), GPA- 3.87 MIT University of Pune, Maharashtra May 2009
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science (BE)