To challenge and enhance my accounting, administration, leadership and communication skills with a successful organization that offers the potential for professional growth.
· Highly dedicated, results oriented team member who also works well independently
· Flexible; skillful in recognizing and adapting quickly to new opportunities
· Aggressive, motivated and customer oriented; able to set and meet goals and objectives
· Genuine with excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong problem solving, judgment and critical thinking abilities
· Quick learner with a positive approach to undertaking challenges
· Knowledge of complete accounting cycle, word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Echo, Elvis,
Accpac, Simply Accounting, Deltek Vision
Subway/Taco Del Mar, Okotoks, AB (August 2016 – Present, Part time)
· Prepare and Submit quarterly GST to Revenue of Canada
· Complete full cycle of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll.
· Prepare Record of Employment
· Prepare and submit corporate financial statements including Income Statement and Balance Sheet to
Canada Revenue Agency.
DMT Geosciences LTD. Calgary, AB (March 2011 – Jan 2016)
· Drafted, verified, distributed and posted invoices receivable, in accordance to the rate and terms of
· Complete full accounts payable cycle including coding invoices by project task and GL code, prepared
batches enter invoices, Posting, and check run in Vision ERP system.
· Set up, maintain and close out projects files into the system
· Reconcile GL, balance sheet, and Income Statement accounts. Handle issues belongs to A/P and A/R.
· Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
· Prepared Journal entries, Adjusted Journal Entries, and Statement of Cash Flow and
Update Company’s Assets and Disposal list and prepared Journal Entries
· Process and posted employee cash expense reports for reimbursement
· Prepared and filed monthly GST/HST
· Coordinate and implement the process for all Corporate Cards.
· Set up new vendors, clients, and employees in to system
Ensure time sheet entry is input accurately and timely into the system
· Prepared Journal entries, cash receipts and bank deposit
· Made and received EFT payments of overseas currencies. Handle Banking
· Helped in Project budgeting, month end, year end and audit procedure
Accountemps (Luxfer Gas Cylinders) Calgary, AB (Contract, Feb 2011 – Mar 2011)
Accounts Payable Clerk
· Coding, matching PO’s, batching, entered invoices, posting batches
· Meeting and greeting with people and answer phone calls on reception
· Prepared Expense Reports, Prepared opened, and distribute mail
About Staffing Solution (Planet Food) Calgary, AB (Contract, Dec 2010 – Feb 2011)
· Drafted, Verified, Printed, invoices and posted received invoices in to Simply Accounting
· Prepared bank deposit, filing, and answer the supplier’s inquiries
· Posted invoices for accounts payable, check run, created and released P’Os
The Real Canadian Super Store – Calgary, AB (July 2008-Oct 2010)
Inventory Control Supervisor
· Maintain, control, and accurate inventory of store.
· Assisted in yearend procedure and budgeting of the store
· Completed Plano grams, allocation, and Cycle count.
· Created, Reviewed, and deleted purchase orders
· Assisted with hiring, interviewing, Payroll, and training unionized inventory controllers.
Sun west Transport Inc. – Calgary, AB (July 2004 - Oct 2008)
Accounts Payable and Receivable
· Prepared full cycle of accounts payable including matching purchase orders, coding,
create batch, data entry, posting, and cheque runs
· Identified cheque for payment release and answer phone calls
· Drafted, verified and distributed invoices receivable
· Processed incoming payments for deposit
· Set-up new accounts, established credit limits and conducted credit checks
· Responded to enquiries regarding accounts and resolved discrepancies
· Collected delinquent and overdue accounts
· Prepared journal entries, posting to General Ledgers and prepared trail balance
STATE FARM INSURANCE - Calgary, AB (June 2002-May 2003)
Customer Service Representative
· Contacted and met with current and potential clients
· Introduced, promoted and sold various plans and packages
· Analyzed insurance needs; formulated and presented proposals
· Evaluated and decided on the individual risks of clients
· Modified and increased insurance policies
· Organized payment plans for clients
· Processed claims and provided ongoing customer service
CPA AB PREP LEVEL – Calgary, AB 2017
PRESENT STUDENT MEMBER (Expected to complete by 2020)
Bachelor of Business Administration - Present Student – (Final Year)
Sait AB College of Art & Design – Calgary, AB
Accounting Technician Diploma (CDI College-2002) – Calgary, AB