CHETAN VENKATARAMANA NAIKA
To lead a team focusing on sustainable solutions for the fast growing smart cities/nations. FIELD OF COMPETANCE
• Air Dispersion Modelling
• Air Quality Monitoring
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Environmental Sustainability
• Solid Waste Management
• Water Quality Monitoring
• Risk Assessment & Disaster Management
Asia Pacific Air Quality Group Pte Ltd Feb 17, 2016 – Present Job Description: Environmental Engineer wearing several hats - Air Quality Consultant, Business Development, Customer relationship management and Sales. EDUCATION
• Master of Science (Environmental Engineering)
National University of Singapore Aug 2014 – Nov 2016
• Bachelor of Engineering (Environmental Engineering) Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering Sep 2009 – June 2013 KEY PROJECTS
• Air dispersion modelling study for a building development project. Objective: To determine any significant impacts occurrence in surrounding vicinity.
• Odour dispersion modelling study from a stack of a manufacturing industry. Objective: Extract results for worst case scenario, normal condition scenario and best mitigation scenarios.
• Air Dispersion Modelling study for a coal power plant in Indonesia. Objective: To determine any significant impact occurrence within the power plant and surrounding villages.
• Air Dispersion Modelling study for JTC Singapore. Objective: To determine any significant impact on the JTC occupants due to building downwash of air pollutants from the neighbouring stacks.
• Air Dispersion Modelling and Impact Assessment of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) project. Objective: To determine any significant impact on the surrounding villages
(sensitive receptors) during the construction and operation phases of FSRU and LNG plant.
• Certified AERMOD (AMS/EPA Regulatory Air Dispersion Model) Modeller
• Certified CALPUFF (USEPA approved Puff Air Dispersion Model) Modeller
• Basics of Auto CAD
KEY PUBLICATION, CONFERENCES & INVITED TALKS
• Published a paper in International Journal of Chemtech Research.
• Presented a research paper in National Conference.
• Participated in a workshop on "Urban Water Management". OTHERS
• NEA Volunteer – Litter Free Ambassador
• NEA Volunteer – DPA (Dengue Prevention Volunteer)
• Active donor of WWF Singapore
• Supporting foundations like Elephant Crisis Fund, Fighting for Food Education
• Active member of Environmental Engineers Association PERSONAL DETAILS
Gender: Male Date of Birth: 02/12/1990
Nationality: Indian Language: English, Hindi & Kannada