Patil Pranit Sudhir. Contact No-+918*********
Mail address- email@example.com
LinkedIn profile- linkedin.com/in/pranit-patil-b5b088113 Academic profile-
• B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from RIT, Islampur with 7.3(CPI) in 2018-2019.
• H.S.C with 71.54% in 2013-2014.
• S.S.C with 84.73% in 2011-2012.
• Industrial project on ‘Workstation Design by considering Ergonomics conditions’ at MAHLE BEHR India Limited, Pune. (November-December 2018).
• Industrial project on ‘Headcount Optimization’ at MAHLE BEHR India Limited, Pune.
• Industrial project on ‘Design of common Gibbo trolley’ at MAHLE BEHR India Limited, Pune.
• Industrial project on ‘Productivity Improvement of VW assembly line’ at MAHLE BEHR India Limited, Pune. (August-September 2018).
• Mega Project on ‘Automatic Sandwich Maker’ (November 2017-April 2018).
• Industrial project in T.E on ‘Design of jigs for ARROW Metalliks Company’ held at Kagal Five- star MIDC, Kolhapur (January-May 2017).
• Mini Project in S.E on ‘Water Aeration’ (July-December 2015).
• Mini Project in F.E. on ‘Gravity Lamp’ (January-April 2015). Technical Skills:
• Highly skilled in NX-CAD software.
• Highly skilled in AutoCAD software.
• Moderately skilled in Autodesk Fusion360 Software.
• Moderately skilled in C and C++ language.
• Moderately skilled in Catia software.
• German, English, Hindi, Marathi
• Listening Music.
• Playing outdoor games, trekking.
• Participated in National level “Efficycle 2017” event under SAEINDIA. (November 2017).
• Participated in a ‘Sixth Sense Robotics’ workshop arranged at Techfest 2015, IIT Bombay.
• Won AIR 36 in National level ‘Efficycle 2017’ event under SAEINDIA. (November 2017).
• Won the “Best and Innovative Project Award” in QUANTUM 2018 organised by BHARAT FORGE at Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar. (April 2018).
• Won the “Best Design in KART FORCE 3.0 under National level event TRAILBLAZER” at Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar. (September 2014). Certifications:
• Certified in TUM Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
• Certified in online course of Professional Certificate Six Sigma and Lean: Quantitative Tools for Quality and Productivity conducted by Technical University Munich, Germany on edX.
• Certified in online course of “The 3D Printing Revolution” by University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign on Coursera.
• Certified in online course of “The 3D Printing Software” by University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign on Coursera.
• Certified in online course of “The 3D Printing Applications” by University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign on Coursera.
• Certified in online course of “Thermodynamics” conducted by IIT Bombay. Responsibilities:
• Event Head of National level event ‘TRAILBLAZER 2K18’.
• Volunteered in a National level event ‘KART FORCE’ under ‘TRAILBLAZER 2K16’. Work Experience-
o Successfully completed 5 Months internship at MAHLE BEHR INDIA LIMITED at Pune. o Successfully completed Comprehensive Automobile Development Internship conducted by Ezenith Education.
o Successfully completed 31 days Summer Internship at Khadija Engineering Works at Miraj MIDC.
• Field Trainee:
o Successfully completed 6 days Industrial Training at ‘Kirloskar Brothers Limited’ at Kirloskarwadi.
o Successfully completed 6 days Industrial Training at ‘Kulkarni Power Tools’ at Shirol. o Successfully completed 10 days Industrial Training at ‘Mahabal Group of Industries’ at Miraj. Self-Assessment-
Leadership quality, Sedulous, Confident, Keen Observer, Curious Thinker, Honest, Team player. Declaration-
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Date:
Patil Pranit Sudhir