Contact no. 312-***-****,email@example.com
To obtain a Senior Associate or Analyst position
Global Payments Inc., Atlanta, GA
Analyst, Enterprise Risk Management 2017-2019
● Lead Vendor-Management Program (VM) implementation, management and oversight including risk assessment, risk education, remediation and reporting of critical third-party vendors including vendor on-site assessments, internal relationship assessment and internal risk partners.
● Roll-out of Vendor Management program in regional and international business units including training sessions in GPN Leicester Office UK, and GPN Prague Office.
● Prepare MRC meeting agenda, minutes, presentation materials and ERM analysis for the ERM SVP, the MRC and the Board of Director.
● Work with multiple business units/risk partners to gather risk-related data from internal and external resources.
● Implementation of Vendor Management Governance and Risk Assessment (GRC) RSA tool Archer and automate/centralize vendor management process.
● Maintain a repository of ERM performance metrics, documentation and generate reports illustrating data, text, and graphics.
● Coach Big 4 consultants, new-hired employees and summer interns.
● Notable vendors assessment – Omnipay Limited (Owned by First Data), Salesforce Inc, AT&T, TNS EY, Atlanta, GA
Senior Associate, Assurance 2015-2017
● Lead engagement teams forming a link between clients and the audit partners.
● Demonstrated the ability to effectively manage the audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and technical matters.
● Managed client relationships along with fulfilling the requirements of accounting and auditing standards.
● Identified possible areas of improvement in client' business processes and provide recommendations.
● Train junior staff and contribute to their professional development.
● Control engagement economics along with ensuring quality.
● Notable Clients – Delta Airlines Inc, Insight Global, Marubeni Power Services EY, India
Senior Associate, Global Delivery Service 2009-2015
● Primary sector of experience – Consumer Products/Retail
● Clients – Vimpelcom BV, Tommy Hilfiger BV, VGS, Epson Netherlands.
● Secondment –
1. Netherlands - Oct’12 – December’12
Designation: Audit Senior
Industry: Consumer Products /Retail
Clients: Tommy Hilfiger (PVH Group), Vimpelcom BV
Responsibilities: Test of controls, substantive audit procedures of areas- Goodwill, Stock-based compensation, fixed assets and depreciation, cash, sales and accounts receivables Achievements:
● Awarded with Extra miler award 2009 and 2010.
● Technical Trainer for classroom training (Audit Methodology Training).
● GDS Champion in Atlanta Office in helping teams to offshore audit work to the extended teams in India. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
University of Delhi, Delhi, India 2005-2008
Bachelors in Commerce, Honors Distinction
● Passed 1 Section of CPA
● Underwent 6 Global Audit Methodology training for EY Audit methodology.
● Advanced Excel training provided by EY (Ernst & Young).
● Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
● Experience in Google Suite (Google drive, docs, sheets and slides) STRENGTHS
● Detail oriented problem solver with diverse background in India, Netherlands and America, strong communication skills and focused work and team ethic.
● Enterprising and diligent.
● Positive attitude and ability to perform under stress.
● Excellent command over MS-Excel.