Raynard M. Fenster
Leader of Technology and People
*** ***** ***** ***** ************, MD 21108
Objective: To gain a position in a progressive organization by utilizing and sharing my decades of expertise in management and technology.
Director, Cyber Sales and Service Solutions
Jim Coleman West Columbia, Clarksville, MD 2013 – 2019
• Directed and coordinated online and in-person activities of sales, service, and parts.
• Managed retention and customer relations efforts and aided general manager in formulating and administering organization policies.
• Participated in formulating and administering company policies.
• Directed and coordinated all online activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
• Reviewed analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives.
• Conferred with general managers at multiple dealerships and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
• Created, developed and reviewed business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
• Oversaw key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
• Reviewed online operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
• Conducted one-on-one training, supervision and coaching of organization staff and administrative tasks as assigned.
• Acted as lead sales manager working with CRM, DMS and Desking systems. CEO and President
RayFenster.com LLC, Annapolis, MD 2009 – 2013
• Providing setup and training/coaching in the implementation of business development centers.
• Assisting in the construction, system integration and performance process in brand new business facilities.
• Providing overall planning assistance in the development of strategic, tactical and technical strategies for the management, marketing, ecommerce, technology and operations of existing and new businesses.
• Developing and managing marketing, including online and offline solutions, social media management systems, and customer support systems for both retail and commercial accounts.
• Conducting training seminars and workshops geared to improve efficient and effective utilization of resources and processes.
• Creating, operating, training, and supporting organizations in the most profitable operation of large data sets and social media.
• Providing all hands online variable and fixed operations management training.
• Advising organizations on personnel and organizational structures that enhance and most effectively use their existing resources.
• Advising, consulting and coaching regarding local, state and federal compliance regulations.
• Developed and implemented Cyber Solutions from forensics to online marketing to development to security.
Group Internet Director
Lindsay Automotive, Alexandria, VA 2006 – 2009
• Improved training/coaching processes which resulted in higher closing rates.
• Increased sales & service prospects by 300% while decreasing costs.
• Implemented new innovative web systems that dramatically improved ROI.
• Monitored & analyzed market trends and modified e-business strategies accordingly.
• Managed sales representatives for nine different brands at five campuses.
• Developed new sales & service products in cooperation with vendors.
• Championed new analysis allowing for more effective resource allocation.
• Designed and maintained in-house SEO & SEM & e-business tools.
• Tested & evaluated new vendor alpha & beta products and processes.
• Analyzed financial reports & developed cost effective plans & budgets. eCommerce Director
Jim Coleman Automotive, Bethesda, MD 2004-2006
• Increased the percentage of dealership internet sales from 15 to 45%.
• Managed sales representatives for five different brands at three campuses.
• Deployed new management systems to more effectively monitor resources.
• Implemented training for new recruits and existing employees speeding profitability.
• Utilized a holistic approach to web site deployment that improved all profit areas.
• Served as manager of other departments, (sales, service, parts) when needed.
• Developed unique effective customer retention management procedures.
• Managed various CRM systems and integrating them to possible vendor outputs.
• Analyzed data to determine appropriate cost effective methods, processes and systems to acquire probable action oriented prospects.
Honda of Bowie, Bowie, MD 2002 – 2004
• Expanded and managed business development center sales team.
• Tripled web related revenues for each internet sales associate.
• Improved new web based e-business solutions at reduced costs.
• Received company’s highest sales award and Honda’s silver sales level.
• Coordinated the staff sales and fixed ops side of e-business development.
• Developed prospect friendly communication materials and techniques.
• Reviewed the dealership docket with general manager and made appropriate human resource adjustments which on occasion included cross training with various departments.
• Conducted individual car sales from lead to delivery. Internet Sales Manager
King Automotive, Silver Spring, MD 2000-2002
• Handled internet sales team and, when necessary, the finance area of business.
• Implemented and improved the hand-off process between sales and service.
• Developed and coached excellence in customer experience management.
• Managed and reviewed the dealerships tracking and measurement prospect system.
• Travel to Saturn in TN to learn the production and customer service approach.
• Train with the GMAC team concerning F&I process. CEO and President
RayFenster.com LLC, College Park, MD 1995 – 2000
• Developed, designed and conducted the National Air Safety and Health Database initiative
• Conducted hands on research as part of SC177 of RTCA – Portable Electronic Device regulation.
• Presidential Appointment to serve on the NASA Aviation Safety Reporting System committee.
• Created the protocol for Aircraft Cabin Environment (“ACE”) studies looking at both environmental factors as well as human factors, one of the first to recommend proper hydration and BMI to prevented aircraft reported illness.
• Conducted training seminars and workshops geared to improve efficient and effective utilization of database management systems.
• Consultant lead for the testing and design of new aircraft for possible safety and health issues with Airbus, Boeing and other aircraft manufacturers.
• Served on the ARAC committee working on the worldwide harmonization of aviation rules. Licenses & Certifications
iNARTE Issuing authority
ESD Engineer license Issued Feb 1995 to Current
• Patent title: Electric Charge Discharge and Dissipation Device Patent date Issued Jan 11, 1994 Patent issuer and number us 5,278,721 Patent description A device for dissipating and discharging undesired electric charges, especially from airplanes. The device is formed from nonmetallic conductive material, such as carbon loaded plastic and comprises a number of regions having varying conductivities.
• Patent title: Apparatus and Method for Dissipating and Discharging Electrostatic Charges Patent date Issued Jul 22, 1986 Patent issuer and number us 4,602,310 Patent description An apparatus and method is provided to dissipate and discharge electrostatic charge accumulated on an appliance. The device includes an open cell conductive foam body mounted in an enclosure. A plurality of magnets is embedded in the foam body and produce a looped magnetic field of relatively high flux density.
Post-Doctorate in Developing Model Management Platforms Harry Reid Center for Environmental Studies - UNLV - Las Vegas, NV 1994 - 1995
Doctorate in Safety Engineering and Information Mgmt. Kennedy Western University - Los Angeles, CA
1992 - 1994
Information Resource Management and Data Analysis Certificate University of Denver - Denver, CO
1985 - 1987
Bachelor's in Behavioral Science and Management of Human Resources Metropolitan State University of Denver - Denver, CO 1979 – 1985
U.S. Army 1970 to 1971 Spec 4
References available upon request.