email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/ketulmehta/ https://github.com/KetulMehta EDUCATION
Masters of Science in Computer Science Expected Graduation Date: May 2019 Syracuse University, College of Engineering and Computer Science, Syracuse, New York Related Coursework: Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating System, Data Mining, Structured Programming, Object-Oriented Designing, Design Patterns, Natural Language Processing. Bachelor of Computer Engineering (B.E.) Graduated: May 2017 Gujarat Technological University, Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Gujarat, India TECHNICAL SKILLS AND INTERESTS
Information Technology Services, iSchool, Syracuse University Software Engineer July 2018 to Present
• Created and deployed microservices for Web based applications utilizing Django and Django Rest Framework. The projects are deployed using Kubernetes and development is done through Docker container. Followed Agile Development to use Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development coding practices. Designed client- end interface using Angular JS and Material Designing. Excelsior Technology, Ahmedabad, India
Software Developer May 2016 to May 2017
• Developed a Real Estate Portal(https://github.com/KetulMehta/BigStreetLettings) with C#, ASP.Net framework for creating dynamic webpages on server-side and implemented the project with N-tier architecture. The portal enables direct communication between the dealer and customer to buy or sell the property. Prepared administrator database using MS SQL. Bootstrap was used front-end library to create a responsive website on the client side. Shodho, Ahmedabad, India
Web Developer Intern March 2015 to Dec 2015
• Developed a scalable web-based application using C#, ASP.Net, and backend RESTful services. Became familiar with designing concepts and UML along with the knowledge of XML. Responsible for optimizing the code to avoid redundancy.
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Pseudo Code to Source Code Translation(https://github.com/KetulMehta/PseudoCodeTranslation) Dec 2018
• Developed a translation program that converts the pseudo code written in natural language to the XML specification file that is finally converted to the source code of desired language such as C, C++, Java. The project was implemented in two phases such as translation phase and mapper phase. Natural language techniques such as Porter Stemmer, N- gram model, Parse Tree generator were used.
Sentiment Analysis on Facial Expressions (https://github.com/KetulMehta/SentimentAnalysis) March 2018
• Designed an application in python that captures the live image of a person or a group of people. Microsoft Azure Cognitive Service API was used to analyze the emotion of a person. Using the algorithm, the video was played to revive the person’s mood. The graphical user interface of the application was built using tkinter library of python. Software Repository Testbed (https:/github.com/KetulMehta/SoftwareRepoTestbed) Feb 2018
• Built a Software Repository in C++ that has core capabilities of managing large collection of source packages and that also provides versioning, check-in, check-out and browsing. Java Not Another Completely Heuristic Operating System (https://github.com/KetulMehta/JNachos) Dec 2017
• Implemented multiprogramming in Java on given uni-programmed code adding some features like implementing various system calls such as join, fork, execute along with page fault handling, memory management. Other Projects: No SQL Key/Value Database(https://github.com/KetulMehta/nosqldb), Online template designing in Java, iSchool student profiles in Django/Angular, Faculty Assistant System, closetkart (E-commerce portal in C#, ASP.Net)