OVERLAND PARK, KS 66213
OBJECTIVE: Reenter the job market for project/budget/financial analyst opportunities. EMPLOYMENT:
Cherokee Services Group 10/1/2010- 9/13/2013
Box Logistics, Operations Center (BLOC) Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Supervise the logistics and operations of inventory (using Excel and DART).
• Generate and submit control reports to management.
• Forecasting and analyzing box orders and generate weekly projections report us- ing data mining .
• Prepare and reconcile weekly inventory list.
• Prepare and submit daily operations report.
• Prepare and submit weekly as well as monthly variance report.
• Prepare and submit Incoming report to the management for the client.
• Prepare and submit Inventory report to the management for the client.
• Quality Check return transmittal report.
• Prepare and submit Loan and Transfer requests to various clients.
• Process Loans and transfers to and from clients.
• Responsible for delegating, training and mentoring 4 to 6 people Clifton Gunderson LLP (4/1/2007-9/30/2010)
Team Lead Inventory Management division 06/1/2009 - 9/30/2010 Responsibilities
• Supervise the logistics and operations of inventory (using Access, Excel and DART).
• Prepare and submit inventory report to management.
• Responsible for delegating, training and mentoring 4 to 6 people. Experienced Accountant 04/1/2007- 05/31/2009
• Analyze and submit internal reports pertaining to nonconformities (using Access and Excel).
Responsibilities: Perform audit/reconciliation of organization’s deliverable for litigation support.
M.B.A. (Finance) from University of Kansas in 2002. Overall G.P.A. 3.87, Major G.P.A. 3.89
M.A. (Economics) from University of Kansas in 1997. Overall G.P.A. 4.0, Major G.P.A. 4.0
Intermediate level ACCESS from Johnson County Community College. 2013 Federal Information Systems Security Awareness + Privacy and Records Manage- ment (FISSA+) from U.S. Department Of Interior
Project Analysis: Evaluation of projects using capital budgeting, forecasting and cash flow analysis.
Profitability analysis: Ratio analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss statements, Application of marginal and standard costing procedure. Statistical forecasting, data mining and analysis: determining models and forecasting trends using big data .
Computer: Proficient in MS office, Sharepoint, DELTEK and DART. REFERENCE: Available upon request.