Performance-oriented management and engineering professional with a proven track
record in enhancing production efficiency, improving workflow processes, and managing profitable relationships.
18+ years of experience in Design Engineering, 5+ years in Product Execution, Production Management, Operation Management, Quality Control, Process Planing. Experience
HEAD ENGINEER, ACME SCREW CO, WHEATON IL - 2016-2018
• Oversaw the entire operation of quality assurance and daily production procedures.
• Determined the goals of the company to increase production and sales.
• Devised plans for all phases of the projects. Performed quality control checks, ensur- ing the safety and effectiveness/reliability of the system and products.
• Supervised the installation of the new equipment and the manufacturing process.
• Acted as an expert for legal cases involving mechanical system failures at the plant. MANAGER, SOUTHERN FASTENERS CO, GREENVILLE, MS - 2012-2016
• Managed all aspects of day-to-day operations from raw material purchasing to prod- uct shipment including plant operations, leader selection, customer service and envi- ronmental compliance.
• Led strategic discussions about manufacturing processes, cost savings and quality im- provements with existing and potential customers.
• Monitored employee productivity and optimized procedures to reduce costs, elimi- nate defects and waste using Lean/Six Sigma methodology.
• Provided directions, ensured resources and managed programs to procure the plant safety and environmental performance to meet established goals. HEAD ENGINEER, SOUTHERN FASTENERS COMPANY, GREENVILLE, MS - 2003-2012
• Developed, coordinated and monitored all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication and operation of product design.
• Created assembly and production drawings that solved individual contractor prob- lems by lowering costs and calculating bill of materials, operations and overall project time.
• Led projects to extend the lifetime of old and unique machines to keep plant in opera- tion and carry out customer orders without interruptions.
• Led the routing manufacturing process for existing and new projects in the company. Ivan Akimov
662-***-**** email@example.com 66 Ferri Dr, Cleveland MS 38732
• Designed and built 3 unique fully-automated Phillips Screwdriver Profilators. The project brought in new customers with profits totaling $750,000 just in the first year. LEAD DESIGN ENGINEER, SOUTHERN FASTENERS CO, GREENVILLE MS-2000-2003
• Responsible for the new product development creating detailed drawings and docu- mentation.
• Designed and built: Eyebolt Transfer Machine that reduced manual operations from 4 punch presses into 1 automatic process.
• : C-clamp assembly machine that reduced manual labor cost and produced a total of 2 million parts, bringing in $1,000,000.
• Designed and built Point Welding Machine and T-slot / T-table Adjustable index drill station that eliminated additional operations and reduced production and delivery time by 50%.
• : Universal Adjustable Shaving Machine, which has been used throughout the factory on 8 different projects, saving money by eliminating the need to outsource the jobs. HEAD ENGINEER OF MECHANICAL TEST LABORATORY, NAVY TEST INSTITUTE, RUSSIA — 1984-1999
• Performed numerous mechanical and climate tests of aircraft equipment and weaponry.
• Provided recommendations to manufacturers based on test results in the laboratory. Education
Astrakhan Technical University — Mechanical Engineering, Master’s Degree 1977-1983 Skills
• Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills. Ability to work under pressure. Strong leadership skills, reliable team worker. Self-Motivated. Creative and innovative.
• Computer: Solid Works, CAD 2000 / CAD PRO 3000, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
• Mechanical: mills, lathes, grinders, welding, band saws, shears, punch presses, drill presses, tapping presses, profilator machines.
Bill Roche, President of Southern Fasteners Co.
phone: 630-***-**** email: firstname.lastname@example.org Eddie Baker, Owner of Baker & Holiman Electric
phone: 662-***-**** email: email@example.com Cliff Hauger, VP of Marketing/Purchasing
phone: 630-***-**** email: firstname.lastname@example.org