A result-oriented HR professional with more than *8 years of well-rounded experience, across
domains. Sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of HR operations, such as coordinating employee development programs and administering benefit programs to implementing information/data systems and preparing training programs. Having knowledge of and deep interest in Employee Relations, Talent acquisition and Team Management. Has Planned and implemented budgets, policies, and procedures related to staffing, labor relations, training, compensation, and compliance
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Key roles such as counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures. Designed and developed a competency model to attract and retain top performers. Served as strategic adviser on all departmental restructuring, workforce planning and business realignments.
• Guided the executive team through organizational restructuring, which created a more flexible, cost-efficient workforce.
• Designed an employee engagement strategy that improved morale, retained talent, and business continuity through multiple changes with the executive leadership team. Maintained less than 5% voluntary turnover.
• Instituted a formal performance management process that built performance accountability into all levels of the process.
• Conducted Talent Review and Succession Planning sessions to determine organizational deficiencies and built development plans to fill gaps.
• Spearheaded the annual employee performance appraisal process. Introduced a new company bonus program based on title and performance
• Created and implemented safety protocols that successfully reduced workplace incidents by 75%.
• Implemented ICC and POSH compliance in the company. Revamped the Employee handbook. Reworked new-hire orientation program to include HR information.
• Managed and communicated corporate-wide benefits upgrade, expanding benefits and providers while reducing costs.
• Created rotational opportunities through Internal Placement program saving approximately 25% of the workforce. Successful in maintaining a great organizational culture.
• Initiated several programs to facilitate global cultural changes to improve employee morale, communications and compliance with various laws respective of the country
• Created compensation strategy, structure, grades, ranges, and merit process, resulting in improved ability to attract and retain.
• Maintained a good audit score with the internal and external auditors
• Defined organizational structure and position content through position/talent analysis process, resulting in labor savings and greater efficiencies through staff reduction and enhanced accountabilities.
Liju Job John
Door No: - 406, 3rd floor
Audel Heights Apartment,
4th Cross, Venketadri Layout,
Liju Job John
Collective India Pvt. Ltd (dba VISTO): Feb 2010 – Till date Title: Director, Human Resources and Facilities
Collective is a leading provider of data-driven, multi-screen, multi-format digital advertising solutions for brand advertisers. It enables brands to reach the right audience, on the right screen, in the right format, at the right moment.
Fortune Portals India P Ltd: Jan 2009- Feb 15, 2010 Title: Senior Manager –Operations
Leading Mumbai based company with more than 5 years presence in the real estate field both in transactions and facility management and shortly coming up with an online portal to cater to the demands of the real estate market.
Millennium IT Consultants Pvt. Ltd: Sept 2005- Jan 2009 Designation: Director –Operations
US based software development company with its offshore development center at Bangalore and Kochi.
Naipunniya College of Management: 2003-2005
Title: Head of Department: Management and Commerce A professional college under Calicut University, offering bachelors and masters degree courses in IT, Commerce and Hotel Management
Company: Aryans River Resorts Pvt. Ltd: 2000- 2003 Title: Project Manager
A project to develop a 3 star Resort in Kerala.
Masters in Business Administration- Marketing and Operation - 2000 Bachelors in Hotel Administration - 1995