• Experience in methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, PMLC.
• Tools: JIRA, SQL, MS Project, Access, Trello, MS Office, Outlook, VISIO, SharePoint.
• Customer Relationship Management.
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library(ITIL).
• Unified Modelling Language.
• Project Management.
• Requirements Gathering and Analysis.
• User Acceptance Testing.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Analytical Thinking.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
George Brown College September 2018 – August 2019
Post Graduate Certificate - Information System Business Analysis Mumbai University, Mumbai, India June 2012 - March 2014 Master of Commerce, Finance
2018 A Study on Impact of Information and Communications Technology in Libraries- A Paradigm Change, Goda J. Published in UGC Listed Journal No. 40776 “Ajanta” India PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Infinity Wealth Solutions Inc, Mississauga, Canada November 2018 – February 2019 Administrative Assistant
• Manage investments through status meetings, weekly reports, identifying risks, and tracking issues to improve current processes and deliver in tight deadlines.
• Assist in preparation of reports and presentations and create Customer data through Graphs and Charts using Excel- pivot tables, macros, access data from databases to generate reports.
• Addressing client queries and educating customers on Company services like investment, tax filing services to build interpersonal relationships.
• Aid in business development by serving as liaison to clients while building valuable relationships and generating leads.
• Maintain and track schedules and progress of multiple projects simultaneously. Two Plugs, Mississauga, Canada June 2018 – September 2018 Business Analyst Intern
• Collected, organized, analyzed and updated high level as well as detailed Business Requirement documents, Technical Specification documents and Functional Requirement documents for the Two Plugs iOS app using windows and Linux.
• Reviewed wireframes with users, collected feedback and revised design. Used Balsamiq to create screen mock ups.
• Translated project stakeholder requirements into different tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, use- cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
• Managed Project Milestones of the app through the entirety of the SDLC process and submitted Status Reports to the Project Manager summarizing completed Milestones and Tasks using SharePoint.
• Participated in sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives and sprint reviews.
• Conducted end user testing/User Acceptance Testing (UAT), monitored issues, verified reliability and performance.
• Conducted user training and prepared training material for user retention and future use.
• Communicated technical/business information to non-technical/technical audience. JINAL GODA
35 Bastion St, Toronto, ON M5V 0C2
Darshan Distributors (luxury and custom pen manufacturer), Mumbai, India January 2014 – June 2015 Enterprise Analyst
• First ever Analyst in the company practicing Agile methodology and responsible for planning, analyzing, eliciting, documenting, and communicating business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications.
• Assisted with project transition by creating process mapping, use cases, and implementing business rules.
• Performed status reviews, led daily standups to stay updated with the project progress and meet the deadlines.
• Facilitated monthly meetings with clients/vendors, delivered product presentations showing incident, problem and change management impact on new products.
• Led a team of 4 members, supported in IT operations, continuously assisted in improving the existing processes and increase the profitability of the business.
• Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to allow different stakeholders to communicate their perspectives with each other, resolve any issues and come to an agreement quickly.
• Supported in the negotiation of the economic case pack sizing decreasing markdowns by 35%. Development Credit Bank, Mumbai, India July 2013 - November 2013 Customer Service Representative
• Assisted customers through initial account opening process and helped them get their initial starting kit and advised on Mutual Funds.
• Worked in fast paced bank environment and solved customer queries on daily basis and facilitated comprehensive customer service and developed customer relations.
• Led weekly team meetings, including team discussions, focus groups and retrospectives.
• Collaborated with management and external stakeholders to identify and implement process changes to increase bank Customer Service Centre efficiency by reducing call abandonment rate and disaster recovery plan for the same.
• Served as a mentor for new Contact Center Representatives.
• Organized, participated and trained customers on workshops for mobile banking, internet banking and telebanking.
• Received employee of the month award for innovative idea and outstanding achievement. Bhavik Shah Institute, Mumbai, India January 2012 - May 2013 Operations Analyst
• Supported various projects for external clients, facilitated discussions with external Clients’ vendors to communicate requirements, track the requirements and coordinate efforts to fulfill agreed upon technical solutions.
• Provided ongoing support for IT projects to business clients post-deployment to follow-up on requests to ensure successful operation and helped in the testing process.
• Supported the Project Manager by preparing documents like User Documentation, Project Charter, Presentations.
• Developed Use Case diagrams, business flow diagrams, Activity diagrams and Sequence diagrams using MS Visio so that developers and other stakeholders can understand the business process. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
George Brown College 2018
Business Analysis Case Study:
• Conducted detailed analysis, business needs, business context diagrams, use cases, user stories for Realty company.
• Delivered Business Process Model, UML diagrams, Use Case Diagram, Business Rules, Data Analysis, User Interface, Root Cause Analysis, SWOT through complete SDLC process using Visio.
• Delivered Presentations- group and Individual on impact of Decision Making as a Business Analyst with data visualization models.