Worcester, MA ***** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/snehashetewpi/ Cell: 774-***-**** Detail oriented and impactful individual with 2+ years of experience in data analytics, analyzing business intelligence for business operations and automation testing. Skilled in agile and business process improvement with expertise in tools like Tableau, Power BI, Selenium and proficient in languages like SQL, R and Python. I am committed to retaining clients for the long term by diligently helping them achieve success.-
EDUCATION Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA, GPA 3.66/4.0 Expected Graduation: May 2019 Master of Science in Information Technology (Foisie Business School) Thakur College of Engineering & Technology, Mumbai, India, GPA 3.5/4.0 May’ 2015 Bachelor’s in Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunications Majors SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS Tools: Tableau, Visual Studio, RStudio, Selenium, Atlassin JIRA, Mendix, JAVA Technical Skills: Java, SQL, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project), R, Python PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Application Development Associate, Quality/Business Analyst, Accenture Private Limited. Mar’16 – May’17
● Analyzed client’s technical and business requirements through document analysis, data evaluation, and workflow analysis.
● Developed business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives, and risks to feed input for developing and modifying system as per client’s needs.
● Served as a liaison between business & technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
● Specialized software professional experience in wide testing of Banking and Finance Applications, with 5+levels of testing and automation understanding in Selenium and TAC.
● Performed development testing and supported production issues along with audit review activities to reconcile errors in client data to keep requirements intact using SQL queries.
● Managed Quality Check Phases including implementation, and validation along with defect reporting on JIRA and HP ALM. Associate Website Developer, Stickman Global Services Private Limited. Aug’15 – Jan’16
● Worked as a website application developer to develop and maintain software packages for various websites.
● Programmed web application codes, prototype applications, content and page links by conducting testing and installation of programs into production.
● Performed Unit and System testing to validate the HTML/CSS codes, cross browser accessibility and security of applications and communicated application plans with the development team. ACADEMIC PROJECTS Systems Assistant Analyst for Identity Access Management, Worcester Polytechnic Institute Aug’18 – Dec’18
● Managed a team of 3 to transform WPI’s Banner-web infrastructure to a Workday platform with inbuilt analytical functionalities, and cloud applications using Salesforce technology.
● Architected the quality check process to ensure workings of the Workday work-flows and employing analytics to check cross system capabilities using SQL and MS Excel.
● Created bubble charts, scatter plots for every phase development using Tableau for data analytics to track the progress. Restaurant Revenue Recognition using Machine Learning Algorithms, WPI Aug’18 – Dec’18
● Performed data exploration and data cleaning by incorporating Machine Learning Algorithms using R language.
● Predicted the restaurants revenue using Predictive Models such as majorly Random Forest, Gradient Boosting Machine and Principal Component Regression techniques.
Business Intelligence Solutions for Guitar Center Inc., WPI Jan’18 – May’18
● Implemented BI Solutions at the Guitar Center, by developing dynamic dashboards using Tableau & Power BI to show weekly orders and gross sales
● Performed data analysis based on topic modelling, conjoint analysis, and linear regression using R and Tableau tools to put-forth BI framework.
Database Management Application, WPI Aug’17 – Dec’17
● Developed an in-time academical network platform for WPI graduates, to improve academic and research interests, using SQL. EXTRA-CURRICULAR
● Associate Editor, at a committee, Connexion- The Network. May’14-Aug’15
● Marketing Manager ENGage Charitable Trust. June’14-Dec’15