Nagly Gomez *
Graduated of Industrial Engineering, with experience in Oil & Gas and Transport (Logistic) Industry. Also 3 years of proven experience in fitness industry as a personal trainer. Strength in analyzing, researching, organizing and problem solving. Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish. Known for being honest and respectful, with a high level of personal and professional integrity. Team player; committed to organizational success. Qualifications
• (3) Personal Trainer
• Graduated of Industrial Engineering.
• English Proficiency: Advanced (IELTS Overall Band Score 8)
• Microsoft Excel: Intermediate - Advanced
• Oil and Gas background (internship)
• Transport and logistic background (internship)
• Established good working relationships with customers/clients.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, heavy work load and deadlines.
• Highly motivated to achieve set goals.
• Tolerant and flexible, adjusts to different situations. Work experience
Techimportchile, Vina del Mar, Chile October 2018 — February 2019 Project Engineer
• Planned, organized and evaluated the activities for the company
• Gathered data and provided internal reporting
• Assisted in strategic planning related with new product lines
• Assisted in preparation of operating budget and maintained inventory control and budgetary controls
• Answered telephone and email enquiries
Gold's Gym, Calgary, Alberta September 2015 — September 2018 Personal Trainer
• Delivered personal training sessions to clients
• Instructed group classes
• Assisted members in using safe effective exercise form during their workouts
• Maintained a clean, safe orderly fitness floor, racking weights including picking up loose towels, water bottles
• Performed fitness assessments like movement posture assessments, blood pressure checks, and also body composition tests, as requested by members
• Assisted in development implementation of new fitness programs/classes Email: email@example.com Address: Tres Oriente 631, Viña del Mar, Chile Phone: +569-*-***-****
Nagly Gomez 2
Ultramar, Valparaíso, Chile January 2014 — March 2014 Internship
Logistics Department (Ulog)
• Performed monthly sales reports and all that entails (costs, margins, containers moved, customers, suppliers, etc). Provide support toward development and implementation of a contingency plan for “Punta Chungo Port” of “Los Pelambres Mining”.
• Work with sales team performing data analysis.
• Provide support in realization of BL’s (bill of lading). Empresa Nacional del Petroleo (ENAP),
Punta Arenas, Chile
Operations Production Department
February 2013 — March 2013
• Prepared reports about UTM coordinate system providing advice for implementation.
• Provide advice, support and key resources on new technologies used for oil tanks cleaning.
• Provide support checking the production batteries and flow, including measurements of quantities of oil and water into the storage tanks, and pressure measurements, flow and temperature of fluids. Empresa Nacional del Petroleo (ENAP),
Punta Arenas, Chile
Transport, Processes and Terminals Department
January 2013 — February 2013
• Went over the pipelines and processing plants, gas compressor stations and storage tanks batteries, helping on daily functions performed by the operators, in each of these facilities, located on the Continent and Tierra del Fuego Island.
• Provide support in the inspection of mechanical pumping wells, checking the pressure and gas compressor status.
• Provide support in transfer operations of oil tanks and in the discharges of oil from trucks to storage tanks, at Gregorio Refinery.
• High Level Analytical Thinking
• Proactive and Willing to Take on New Challenges
• Project Management
• Budget Management
• Work Effectively Under Pressure
• Data Analysis
Nagly Gomez 3
University Mar 2009 — Nov 2014
Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Valparaíso, Chile Bachelor's degree in Civil Industrial Engineering
High School Mar 2004 — Dec 2007
The British School, Punta Arenas, Chile