Toronto March, ****
To whom it may concern,
In response to the job offer, I am sending you my resume and want to attest to my interest in the position.
My experience, gained through many years of work in the field of customer service, has developed my ability to analyze and, effectively and adequately meet customers’ needs. In addition, I held for nearly four years a position as administrative agent at the Registrar Office of École Nationale d’Administration Publique - ENAP (National School of Public Administration) at its campus in Montreal.
This position combined administrative and customer service task, that I performed efficiently. I devoted my ability and skills to serve students (Canadian and International) and contributed to the smooth running of the Registrar's office activities. Team work was also a big part of the job, because I had to work with different departments of the school. Also, my personal qualities such as being punctual, courteous, organized, multitasking, empathetic, independent, and my professionalism allowed me throughout these years to anticipate customers’ needs and provide them with an efficient and complete service. I believe that I am qualified for this position and I am sure to bring my experience to your company.
Looking forward to hear from you.
87 Norseman st.
• Eight years experience in customer service, including four years as a clerk with the Registrar of the National School of Public Administration (ENAP)
• Four years of experience in the administrative field
• Bilingual: French / English
• Computer skills: Office Suite, Lotus note, SIEL, BREL, Outlook, internet explorer, Google Chrome
-Business classes Jan. 2011- May 2011
Université du Québec à Montréal
-Fashion techniques and Design diploma Jan. 2017- Apr. 2018 George Brown College
-Administrative agent at the Registrar office (enrollment and admissions) 2012- 2016 ENAP, Montréal
• Answering the phone and taking care of the Registrar Office email box; Welcoming students and visitors at the counter; informing and providing information about the various services and programs offered by the school; receiving and updating applications for admission and registration received at the counter or by email and ensuring they are complete; assisting students in the various difficulties they may encounter in their file; helping to fill out the various forms.
• Participating in information meetings on curricula and regulations in force; Collaborating with the various departments of the school and participating in the updating of the registration procedures; Prepare the emails and publish the announcement posters, enter data in the SIEL system of the school.
• Performing office duties: photocopying, faxing, scanning, sorting and dispatching mail to different departments, inventory of office equipment, receiving payments, data entry, organizing workflow to meet deadlines.
-Customer service agent Jan 2011- July. 2012
Gexel Telecom, Montréal
• Professionally answering to a high volume of inbound calls from our clients
• Responding to customer enquiries and exploring all options available to resolve the issue.
• Selling the company's products
• Ensuring to update each customer records
• Managing the various offers of the company and applying them according to all the situations presented
• Providing the best customer experience
• Assessing customer satisfaction on every call
Conscientious, autonomous, Teamwork, Customer Service, Professional, Rigorous, Empathetic, Organized.