Seeking a position in a fast-paced environment; with a growing company. In addition to goals toward advancement and stability.
DIPLOMA 08/01/1994 CENTRAL PIEDMONT COMMUNITY COLLEGE
· Related coursework: General Studies
CERTIFICATION 10/01/2017-12/01/2017 URBAN LEAGUE
· Related coursework: Microsoft Office/ Customer service specialist CERTIFICATE 01/01/2009-04/01/2009 CAROLINA EYE TECHNICAL SCHOOL
· Related coursework: Optical Technician Training
Skills & Abilities
· Microsoft word office suite: Word, Excel
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Collaborative worker and team building ability
· Experience with advanced computer systems, such as Oracle, salesforce, HTML
· Knowledge of content management systems
· Proficiency with print systems, such as copier, fax, scanner and etc.
· Performed data entry along with 10-key to input benefits, invoices, remittance, and end of day balance. COMMUNICATION
· Recognition by management for top performer. Optimizing primary goals for business operations. Serving as the liaison between all departments to achieve a cohesive end result. LEADERSHIP
· As an Operation Specialist, I was well known to be zero hero. Providing a detail oriented, high level of job performance due the integral role I played in receiving no errors on customer accounts. Experience
OPERATION SPECIALIST 2 WACHOVIA/WELLS FARGO 11/02/1998-12/18/2017
· Analytical thought process to determine how adjustments may have an effect on the outcome.
· Collected, deposited and processed bill payments for large businesses.
· Researched and performed quality checks.
· Perform clerical work such as filing, faxing, copying.
· Scanned customers documents, invoices, remittance,and Explanation Of Benefits for online viewing.
· Served as an information resource to callers contacting our Customer Care Call Center.
· Sorted and distributed incoming mail and packages.
· Prepared outgoing mail and packages for postal service pickup.
· Maintained confidentially on HIPPA and sensitive customers. Page 2