*/**/**** ***** ****** CV.docx
chrome-extension://bpmcpldpdmajfigpchkicefoigmkfalc/views/app.html 1/2 GARRY ABALOS
#*** ***** ******** ***** *, Brgy Dela Paz Antipolo City, Philippines 1870
Food Service Supervisor
Knowledgeable Food Service Supervisor able to keep teams working in a smooth and efficient manner, Proficient in team leadership, schedule management and inventory coordination, Seeking a new role with a growing team,
History of improving food service team training, performance and satisfaction,Well Versed in assigning tasks, monitoring service and implementing plans to correct problems, Proactive Food Service Supervisor highly effective at anticipating and accommodating customer needs. Friendly punctual and enthusiastic team player. Offering 5 years of experience in food service environments.
-Food Safety Procedures -Client Relations
-Quality Assurance Understanding -Courteous Professional Demeanor
-Employee Training -Dining Experiences
-Schedule Management -Quick Learner
-Forecasting and Planning -Outgoing and Energetic
-Flexible Schedule Capability -Team Leadership
-Customer Service Oriented
Food Service Supervisor
Sodexo On-Site Services Phil. Inc.Makati City,Philippines - Nov. 2013-Current
● Established and Managed Team Schedules and shift assignments.
● Monitored Food quality and service levels to maximize kitchen and dining performance.
● Maintained health and food safety standards at all stages from storage through delivery.
● Offered Enthusiastic and personable service to all customers.
● Verified all deliveries against invoices and completed shortage and overage reports. Provide Extensive information about menu items, took down special restrictions and always suggested up-sell items like appetizers.
● Tended in the buffet and made sure food items were replenished as soon as they ran 1/31/2019 GARRY ABALOS CV.docx
chrome-extension://bpmcpldpdmajfigpchkicefoigmkfalc/views/app.html 2/2 EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management YR 2012 UNIVERSITY OF RIZAL SYSTEM, Antipolo City
Diploma in Food and Beverage Preparation Service YR 2009 UNIVERSITY OF RIZAL SYSTEM, Antipolo City
HAZARD ANALYSIS CRITICAL CONTROL POINT August 19-21, 2016. SGS-CBE Training HACCP
GFA GOOGLE FOOD ACADEMY July 2015.
TGIF BAR EXPO. October 2013.
I Hereby Certify that the above information's are true and correct.
Garry J. Abalos
Maximized customer service by training staff, overseeing operations and resolve issues in timely manner.
Followed all safety sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health.