Hanaa Abou Assaly
Gatineau, QC J8v2s4
-Self-motivated and proactive
-Ambitious and highly efficient team player.
-Quick and eager to learn new technology.
2010-2016 private babysitting at home
2001-2004 Documentation Veterans Affairs CA
- Performing general duties such as sorting.
- Dispatching docs, photocopying for Pension
2000 Teaching Assistant Ottawa ON
- Developing projects using (oracle, Cold Fusion, Visual basic, Excel).
- Helping student with projects, troubleshooting.
1999-2000 Cashier Loblaws Ottawa ON
-Responsible for handling all cash intake and maintenance
of light and other duties.
-Helped workers and customers.
1999-2000 Cashier George Meat Shop Ottawa ON
-Responsible counting money in cash drawers to
make of amount.
-Responsible for maintaining the area clean and orderly.
- welcomed customers entering the store.
- responsible for serving customer`s complaints.
- Credits, refunds, receipts are issued due the customer`s requirement.
- Responsible for answering phone calls of customer to provide all the information regarding to products.
1994-1997 Manager Database House of Georgie`s
- Developed database using MS Access and Excel.
- Personnel management, personnel financial operated cash daily deposit and cash outs.
- Responsible for solving customer`s complaints.
1999-2001 International Academy Ottawa ON
Of Design & Technology
-Software Engineering Diploma-Specialization in E-Commerce
1989-1991 Notre Dame de Consolata Bekaa Lebanon
- (Secretarial) A level UK equivalency.
Interpersonal Skills: English, French level B and Arabic.