Ska Ska Morales Murray
email@example.com 917-***-**** • Sunnyside, NY 11104
Consummate professional credited with supporting senior management initiatives to advance organizational goals and objectives. Extensive, results-oriented experience in global business development and special project management. Proven ability to spearhead efforts that reach desired targets on national and international levels. Highly accomplished in streamlining operations to increase productivity. Technical skills include Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Visio, PeopleSoft, QuickBooks, Concur, Illustrator, Planview, Basic SQL, SharePoint, Communicator, LiveMeeting, and WebEx. Additionally, proficient in Spanish and Polish. Core Competencies
BitMEX • New York, NY • Oct 2018 to Mar 2019
PROJECT OFFICE MANAGER
Created and implemented methods that continuously motivated the team. Utilized project management skills to drive positive change and attain desired company developments. Project manager for the marketing and business development group. Collaborated with multiple internal and external teams to ensure flawless execu- tion of events.Maintained positive working relationships with clients, vendors, and employees. Trained staff, delegated tasks, and clearly communicated expectations in order to drive procedural adherence. Key Accomplishments:
• Coordinated the biggest event of the year; organized teams and resources to send it off without a hitch and achieve all networking goals by event’s end.
• Modernized and enhanced the brand by designing an intranet site as well as new logo and a myriad of associated promotional materials.
• Lauded for working hands-on across all aspects of the company; key player in developing HR guidelines and employee protocol manuals.
American Express • New York, NY • Apr 2017 to Sept 2018 MANAGER, EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER Liaised with CIO to establish direction for the portfolio and the organization as a whole. Excelled as the principal point of contact for questions and advice regarding business planning, operational processes, and organizational optimization. Supervised departmental strategy, agenda, and finances. Maintained efficient calendars to keep all projects, programs, and initiatives on track.
• Independently managed important projects on behalf of the CIO.
• Organized Board of Directors meetings and global town hall visits. Aetna • New York, NY • May 2016 to Apr 2017
OFFICE MANAGER, OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN, INTEGRATION, AND ENTERPRISE STRATEGY Guided effectiveness of team as primary point of contact and go-to person for office management support. Facilitated clear and productive communications with constituents, peers, the Board, C-level leaders, and all other organizational departments. Created useful presentations for Board and Executive meetings. Developed spending plans for maintaining a balanced budget.
Operations Management Relationship Building Program Management
Workforce Strategy Project Management Business Analysis
Global Business Development
Event Marketing & Logistics
Ska Ska Morales Murray
Page Two of Two
• Formulated complex expense and budget reports that paved the way for beneficial financial management.
• Arranged logistics, transportation, and accommodations for high-level meetings and town hall events. Citigroup, Inc. • New York, NY • Sept 2005 to Feb 2016 COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER, GENERAL SERVICE BUSINESS OFFICE, JUN 2014 TO FEB 2016 Utilized communications expertise in order to empower teams and strengthen operations. Fully supported Managing Directors and the entire Executive Administrative team. Oversaw day-to-day calendars, meetings, travel arrangements, and detailed itineraries. Made well-informed decisions while distributing monthly reports, tracking key deliverables, and managing the real estate footprint. Key Accomplishments:
• Invigorated communications efforts for projects, programs, and marketing materials.
• Developed engaging global communications and branding strategies that increased awareness and enhanced reputation.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER, GLOBAL PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, OPERATIONS, & TECHNOLOGY, AUG 2011 TO JUN 2014 Defined, interpreted, and clarified program requirements in order to achieve desired objectives and guarantee regulatory compliance. Served as the project manager for Enterprise Data Governance Management portfolio. Created project management and business analyst trainings that equipped employees with the tools to meet and exceed all goals.
• Reached a 95% completion rate for a multi-year project deployed across Citi to over 85k global employees.
• Boosted participation YoY by 120% while working with a budget of $500k for events around the globe.
• Developed and implemented an aggressive initiative that successfully trained 6k Project Managers and 3k Business Analysts worldwide.
BUSINESS ANALYST, GLOBAL PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, SEP 2005 TO AUG 2011 Took leadership of this role upon the departure of the VP Metrics Manager. Utilized analysis expertise to support global program strategy and management. Built and maintained loyal relationships with key global leaders. Created a new and improved process controls manual. Profitably promoted collaboration on an international level. Key Accomplishments:
• Applied comprehensive knowledge base and skill set to increase profits and productivity, and improve decision-making support.
• Achieved organizational transparency by restructuring monthly reports and creating meaningful key program initiatives.
Education & Credentials
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and International Business Florida International University, Miami, FL
Volunteer, Make-A-Wish Foundation, 2001 to Present