Paul Ray Fuentes
PROFILE: Looking for an exciting fast paced carrier utilizing my analytic and leadership abilities. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Frontier Airlines (03/15 - present)
• Review Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins for applicability to Frontier’s fleet: develop Engineering Orders to accomplish modifications in response to ADs, Service Bulletins, SILs, etc.
• Provide engineering support for Line and Heavy Maintenance to include minor repair authorizations, parts and materials substitutions, repairs, and reports.
• Evaluate and determine disposition of BER parts.
• Conduct research and data collection to aid for development of Fleet Campaign Directives, Engineering Authorizations, Engineering Orders, Engineering specifications and other engineering documents.
• Review and revise past maintenance support and engineering specifications to ensure airline remains current and within regulations.
• Respond to requests for engineering assistance to obtain or develop approved engineering data when that data is not in the AMM, SRM, or other FAA approved documents.
• Minimize costs and aircraft out-of-service time relative to area of responsibility.
• Ensure that specifications exist for configuration control to include engineering documents for new aircraft delivery configuration and standardization.
A&P Line Mechanic
Frontier Airlines (10/11 – 3/15)
• Maintain and Repair Frontier Airlines Fleet
• Perform and assist approved work by their leads within the scheduled shift
• Ensure completeness of all assigned work documents and records
• Coordinate all activities with lead mechanic in charge or station supervisor
• Research all pertinent information and material for work scheduled on aircraft and carefully follow processes as outlined
• Always maintain positive tool control accountability
• Enter completed work into maintenance tracking software systems
• Comply with and implement the necessary procedures in the MEL/CDL/NEF Program
• Make FMIS entries as required
Frontier Airlines (6/06 - 4/2010)
Structure Lead Mechanic
• Responsible for accurate planning and management of Structural Repair Crew in the most cost effective and time efficient manner.
• Communicate with FAA and engineering for certification of new modification to Aircraft Structure
• Train mechs. on safe operation of ground equip. Man-lift scissor lift forklift. GPU's etc.
• Worked closely with FAA and Manufacture to design steps and procedures in implementing new modification of structure.
• Evaluate tasks and assign Man-Hour time
• Worked closely with production control and other leads to flow the check in the most efficient manner
• Designed and implemented structural training techniques for new Mechanics
• Evaluated mech. skill level and assigned appropriate tasks to ensure a safe and timely completion of task
• Advised Engineering on repair schemes for major structural repairs for line aircraft in the event of bird strikes lightning strikes ground equip. impact to a/c etc.
• Ordered parts and substitution verifying effectivity to aircraft Frontier Airlines (8/00 - 6/06)
• Repair aircraft structure to include fabrication of parts to manufactures original design tolerances Bf Goodrich Aerospace (1/1998 to 8/2000)
A&P Mechanic Heavy structures
• Structural Modifications of new aircraft per engineering and customer specifications
• Performed "D" checks on B737-100, 200, 300 etc. to include Zero timing of Aircraft str.
• Installed and Maintained new exec. interiors
EDUCATION & SKILLS
A&P Certified Mechanic
Assoc. of applied science Aviation Maintenance Colorado Aerotech 1997 Advanced Structural Techniques Bf Goodrich Aerospace 1999 Airbus factory certified Mechanic Frontier Airlines 2005 Airbus A320NEO Line course 30HR 6/30/2016