AGBOGU, FRANCISCA (nee: NWABUWA)
CAREER PROFILE: A masters degree in Business Administration and Management, an outstanding bachelor’s degree in International Relations and a Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication, with a professional career of over ten (10) years across banking, office administration and management. Adept at financial management with excellent communication skills and personnel analysis. Target driven with good result to show.
My values are founded on my career, faith and family. Personal Abilities: Zeal to forge ahead in the face of defeat, ever ready to take on new challenges, ability to take correction(s), innovative, charismatic, Industrious, result oriented and fast leaner. Bio - Data
Date of Birth: 24th July, 1978
Marital Status: Married
State of Origin: Delta State
Local Govt Area: Oshimili North
CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION FOR SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Best frontline everyday hero for outstanding customer Service Delivery - SKYE BANK PLC Badagry Lagos 2015 AREA OF CORE COMPETENCE:
• Office Administration
• Human Resources
Transaction Officer (FORMER SKYEBANK PLC)
POLARIS BANK LIMITED (CATILAS RESOURCES LTD)
October 2014 – FEBRUARY 2019
• Process all money transfer transactions: Western Union, MoneyGram and RIA.
• Processed over 800 transactions weekly ranging from clearing and In house cheques, Other banks’ and In house transfers, Issuing and Liquidating of Bank Drafts.
• Paydirect transactions, recording improved customer/bank relationship.
• Averaged 22 new clients monthly and a threshold of 50 new accounts per quarter.
• Recorded 0% error in weekly and monthly GL reconciliation.
• Timely processing of standing Instructions, fixed and termination of deposits, Treasury bill, PTA, BTA and FX Invisible requests (School fees and Medical bills)
Revenue Collection Officer
SKYE BANK PLC
February 2008 - October 2014
• Averaged 11 form M processing per day with a monthly ratio of 90-120.
• Ensured time management, response and recourse to client where timely and prompt.
• Delivered timely transaction in relation to all custom/agent payment and remittance.
• Prepared with good records periodic custom duty remittance and bank commission on transaction.
• Prepared and remitted all CBN accrued revenue.
September 2005 – February 2008
• Maintained accounting records with key suppliers: Nigerian Breweries and Guinness Nigeria
• Reduced office overhead overall by 24% in 12 months.
• Prepared staff audit report including staff management database and appraisal. Assistant Protocol officer (NYSC-PPA)
ABIA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, PROTOCOL/INFORMATION UNIT August 2004 – August 2005
• Prepared and caused to be issued over 80 press releases on behalf of the house.
• Oversaw proper documentation on house proceedings, records and archives.
• Improved units information dissemination and synergy with the house press corps. ACADEMIC PROFILE
Bachelor of science in Business Administration In International Relations *2nd class upper* IRGIB AFRICAN UNIVERSITY, REPUBLIC OF BENIN - 2013.
Masters’ in Business Administration (MBA)
UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, (GRADUATE SCHOOL) CROSS RIVERS STATE - 2009.
Post Graduate diploma in Management (PGDM) *Merit* UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, (GRADUATE SCHOOL) CROSS RIVERS STATE - 2008.
Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication (HND-Mass Comm.) *Upper credit* FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO, ANAMBRA STATE - 2003.
West African Senior School certificate Examination (WASSCE) KUJE SECONDARY SCHOOL, AGBOJU AMUWO, LAGOS - 1994. CERTIFICATION/TRAINING
Certificate of completion
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORP (NYSC) ABIA STATE - 2005
Ordinary National Diploma: Desktop Publishing
STANDARD COMPUTER, UMUAHIA ABIA STATE - 2005
• Adept at Time Management.
• Good communication (oral and written).
• Thorough, detailed and precise.
• People skill Organizational ability.
• Adapt to changing work environment.
• Social Media Exponent.
• Microsoft office essentials
I Agbogu Francisca affirm and do declare that the information contained therein are exact and true. I accept responsibility for all information deposed here. References with regards to my resume will be provided on demand.