Holly A. Myers
Martin Earl & Stilwell, LLP The Woodlands, Texas September 2014 – Present
Human Resources Manager/ Accounting Manager
· Manage the day to day administration of Human Resource plans and procedures for all company personal; accountable for the development and responsibilities of all employee handbook and policies/ procedure manual. Administer delivery of Human Resource programs and services in the areas of staffing, employee relations, performance management, training and career development.
· Manage all phases of recruitment, including defining hiring management needs, posting positions and improving employee retention rates. Update Human Resource policies and procedures; lead yearly open enrollment; answer questions on all benefits; create and lunch group benefits database; brand the recruiting and orientation process for new employees; and develop orientation, training and incentive programs. Assist in handling the firm’s marketing, learning and development; coordination of events and activities for employees that increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
· Knowledge and understanding of employment/ labor laws EEO, ADA, FMLA, NLRA, FLSA and keeping in compliance; demonstrate judgment in dealing with employee relations workplace issues; guided in the development with the creation and implementation of new policies/ benefits. Manage leave-of-absence programs, employee records and administer benefits enrollment and programs.
· Responsible to maintain the compensation and benefits package; health, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA, HSA, COBRA;
Responsible for Bi-weekly payroll, Federal 940/ 941, A/P, A/R, Unemployment Insurance, Malpractice insurance, and Profit share allocation.
· Responsible for financial reports, bank reconciliations for all firm accounts including the annual salary review process, and controlling costs to make sure not to exceed the set budget. Performs quarterly account reconciliations and prepares quarterly and annual income statements to be used for the preparation of financial statements. Focal point for the internal and external auditors during reviews and audits to ensure full cooperation and compliance with all qualified requests.
Jones Inc. Houston, TX June 2012 – August 2014
Business Development Representative
· Work closely with Territory Mangers and Sales Managers to develop targeted lists, and call strategies to drive opportunities for new business. Use strategic planning and negotiation skills to identify sales opportunities, and demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
· Generate sales reports each week and submit to management for review. Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and turn them into customers and record all activities in CRM/ Salesforce.
· Maintained and further improved established customer network; educate customers concerning benefits of the products, and provide them with answered queries and concerns regarding equipment, pricing and services.
· Create and execute strategic plans to bring more business and conduct research sources in order to develop new business connections; work with inside and outside sales team on quotes and margins.
· Make cold calls and attend sales seminars to prospective clients and inform them about the company services, products and turn into profitable sales. Provide shipping/ receiving policies and procedures and explain products value and capabilities to customers.
Texas Community Bank The Woodlands, TX June 2008- May 2012
· Prepare documents for management log processes to ensure control and accountability on transactions. Maintained documentation including emails, invoices, batch summaries, daily reports for SCO system reporting.
· Verify all forms and procedures are in compliance for all eCommerce and cash management products and all information is reported by deadlines set by the Federal Reserve.
· Manage the daily statements, banking reports execution and tracking cash report; compile monthly, quarterly, and end of year reporting for cash management products.
· Educates and trains all employees on eCommerce and cash management products and troubleshoots any errors or problems that arise.
· Monitor all debit card fraud reporting using eNFACT and EFT Case Tracker; prepare and execute foreign wire transactions.
· Revise year end retirement and interest reporting that is incorrect and send the accurate and corrected information to IRS.
SR Account Representative
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of all bank products/ services procedures, policies and regulatory issues in relation to deposit transaction and loan accounts. Provided and documented collection foreign items, vehicle and oil/ gas leases; knowledge of lease purchase reports, oil/ gas and mineral leases.
·Served as first point of contact and resource for all customer inquiries and issues; identify and match customer needs with products and services, and discuss their financial need.
· Compile information on new accounts/ loans and prospect customers in order to obtain information needed for opening accounts, cold calling and cross- selling bank products. Maintained a growing knowledge of products/ services to manage clients and optimize their needs.
· Effectively used a variety of banking programs to access customer details, database and research for client needs. Assist customers with routine account- related request; account transfers, stops/holds, domestic and international wires.
Tuncap Accounting Houston, TX January 2006 - April 2008
·Experienced in various aspects of accounting management, financial reporting, internal and external auditing procedures and project management. Special projects as needed.
·Played a key accounting role on various client projects ensuring that mandates completed in accordance with company financial guidelines and budgetary allowances. Participation in transition of reporting/controlling activities from client location.
·Prepare and review supporting documentation for consolidation adjustments, including cash flow financial statement adjustments. Ensures proper accounting of financial transactions and accounting specific questions are well addressed and solved
· Responsible for accounts receivable/ payable, monthly/ quarterly reports; maintain and update all financial records, cash reports, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and monthly bank reconciliation.
· Authorized and prepared monthly journal entries account analysis, forecast budgets and analyzing and review of financial statements. Prepare and record closing journal entries/ consolidate several entities and upload financial information from SAP.
Skills/ Highlights of Qualifications
Human Resource Policies & Procedures, Compliance/ Employment Law, Benefits Administration, Staff Recruitment, Compliance Training, Employee Relations/ Engagement, Business Development, Account Reconciliation, Expense Planning & Control, Payables & Receivables, GAAP, Budget Preparation, Marketing and Merchandising, Website Management, Management Team Development, Leadership Skills, Organizational Design, Microsoft Office, Talent LMS, HRIS Workday, Paychex, Outlook, Time Management, SAP Financial Software, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Project Tracker, Premier Navigator, Director Client, ACH Editor, Wire Exchange, QuickBooks, SCO (Remote Capture System, and EFT System)
Education December 2005
Sam Houston State University
Bachelor of Science Degree/ Delta Kappa Chapter, Alpha Chi Omega Alumni
Licensed Realtor/ National Association of Realtors/ Human Resources Workshops/ NST/ Texas Workforce Solutions Seminars/ Business Development Workshops/ Training