Nine years of diverse experience in
Marketing, Partners Management &
Business Development. Spent one
month internship at LinkedIn &
volunteered to launch:
an education program to engage
girls in STEM fields. A Technovation
judge, trained in Leadership and
Management by institutes in US &
Oct 2016 – Jun 2018
Euro-Mediterranean University of
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Jan 2016 – Aug 2017
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Master of Business Administration
Sep 2003 – Jun 2007
Al-Najah National University
Bachelor of Computer Science
Nov 2009 –
Jul 2012 –
Business Development Manager
Jaffa.net Software & Communications, Ramallah
- Delivering 30+ Financial & Technical Proposals in response to RFPs for customized systems & services.
- Cold calling prospects as needed to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Market scanning for clients needs & current systems for the company’s HR Management system.
Jun 2016 –
Technical Project Manager/Intern
LinkedIn, San Francisco
One month internship at LinkedIn Data Analytics team:
- Working on Spectrometer (internal system) flow update & reflecting updates on internal employee manual.
- Learning Agile Methodology & delivering an end to end project on JIRA.
- Learning from experts in each department about writing professional Business plans & best practices in Product launch.
- Presenting final presentation to LinkedIn Management. Product Analyst – Partner Relationship Management Unit Jawwal Telecom, Ramallah
- Applying best practice strategies in following up both internally
& externally with Service providers & internal departments at Jawwal.ps company to launch services.
- Managing Value Added Service (VAS) target with service providers while committing to internal KPIs.
- Achieving 113% of a short messaging competition launched over 90 days with a remote service provider.
- The only unit to meet Q1 2015 KPI in Marketing Department. Client Solution Admin
Jawwal Telecom, Ramallah
- Launching 3 new Call Completion Services out of total 5 Call Completion services in the company.
- Monthly follow up reports to track services peaks/off peaks, define users behavior & assure Customers serving success.
- Follow up with system providers for any Change Requests or promotional campaigns, remotely & onsite.
- Call Collect service churn rate decreased from 16% to 4% . Project Manager
Jawwal Telecom, Ramallah
- Managing technical & commercial sides of Marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining communications between Marketing Department & other internal Departments including Engineering, Sales, Procurement, Warehouse, Human Resources & Finance.
- Creating internal Operational Level Agreement (OLA) for the messaging channel in Jawwal.
May 2008 –
May 2018 -
Technical Talent Sourcer
References provided on request
Al-Najah National University, Nablus
- Delivering practical Computer Science courses.
Sep 2007 –
Awards & Honors
MIT Arab Pan finalist
Social Entrepreneurship Track, 2016
Pirates on Shore local winner
Palestine & Germany, 2015
Department of States scholarship
TechWomen Program, 2015
Best Action Plan, 2015
She Entrepreneur Program, 2014
Technical Talent Sourcing, Business Development & Account Management Native Arabic, 7.5 IELTS English, B1 level Turkish & beginner French . PowerToFly, New York/Remote
- Sourcing 300+ top talents daily to fit clients’ hiring needs/events.
- Managing relation with sourced talents over different channels.
- Using Recruiter, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Asana, Entelo, Slack & G Suite.