Rayna L. Nardolillo
Cranston, RI Cell: 401-***-**** E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page 1 4
To obtain a career that will draw upon my professional experience, leadership, communication and human relation skills.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Conscientious and driven professional with 22+ years of administrative and business management, human resources and leadership experience. Developed expertise in bookkeeping, office management, executive assistant, recruiting, benefits, payroll, budget allocation, finance management, personnel, communications and customer service.
● Provide general supervision of all bookkeeping functions and perform finance management responsibilities for a retail organization with revenues totaling $50MM, annually.
● Assisted Store Manager with the opening of a new store location.
● Provided associate training for Rhode Island/Massachusetts District.
● 15+ years holding an “Outstanding” and “Highly Valued” associate recognition Award. Possesses excellent oral and written communications skills. Demonstrates ability to explain and summarize issues concerning bookkeeping functions, human resources, administrative and retail operations. Experienced with fostering both business and community relationships. PERSONAL
Education: Community College of Rhode Island
Cranston High School West
Specialized Training: Customer Service, Departmental Supervisor, Retail Management, Rhode Island Department of Corrections Academy Orientation Seminars Attended: Business Management, Financial Reporting, Statistics, Women in Leadership, Rhode Island Department of Corrections Meetings Technical Knowledge: Windows (98, 2000, 2002, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Microsoft (DOS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, QuickBooks, PeopleSoft, Payroll, Publisher, ADP, Paychex, Ariba, Big Commerce, Basecamp, Ship Station, Social Media Platforms,
Department of Corrections Software, INFACTS Systems Affiliations: Homer Fund, Team Depot, Pet Rescue Advocate Language Proficiency: English
Hobbies & Interests: Cooking, Walking, Reading, Gardening, Sports and athletics, Music, Painting, Arts & Crafts, Photography, Gift Baskets, Sudoku Puzzles, Antiques, Architecture, Science, History, Traveling, Pet owner and Family. Rayna L. Nardolillo
Cranston, RI Cell: 401-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com Page 2 4
Nov 2017 – January 2019 Ribbon by Design Inc, Cranston, RI
(Designer & Online Retailer of Custom Corporate Ribbon) Assistant to Business Owner & Director of Retail Sales, Operations and Marketing:
● Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
● Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
● Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
● Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
● Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
● Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
● Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
● Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
● Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
● Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
● Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
● Development and implementation of the Brand strategy; developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization
● Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
● Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
● Develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction
● Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
● Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends; support sales and lead generation efforts
Aug 2017 - Nov 2017 Trans-Tex Inc, Cranston, RI
(Manufacturer of Material Printing)
Assistant to Office Manager / Administrative / Billing Specialist:
● Manage the status of nationwide accounts and balances and identifying inconsistencies by utilizing QuickBooks operating system
● Issue bills, receipts and invoices
● Check the validity of debit accounts
● Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
● Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
● Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
● Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
● Communicate all account updates effectively and efficiently with production, art, assembly and production departments including customer accounts and all company personnel via telephone, email and multiple company portal systems
● Utilize all Microsoft office systems including Outlook Calendar to efficiently create and distribute all forms, documents, spreadsheets, appointments and tasks to effectively communicate and maintain data for all customer accounts and company personnel Rayna L. Nardolillo
Cranston, RI Cell: 401-***-**** E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Page 3 4
Nov 2016 – Jul 2017 Rhode Island Department of Corrections, Cranston, RI
(Institutions & Operations)
Executive Assistant to the Warden, Deputy Wardens and Command Staff Team:
(Assigned by Savvy Staffing Solutions, Plainfield, MA)
● Serve as a confidential assistant to the Warden, Deputy Wardens and Command Staff to formulate, determine and effectuate management policies in the field of labor relations.
● Provide executive-level clerical support, supervise and review the work of subordinate clerical staff, and serve in an advisory or consulting role, as assigned.
● Responsible for confidential and sensitive administrative details involving labor/management relations, personnel matters, grievances, arbitrations, and collective bargaining negotiations.
● Maintain utmost confidentiality with respect to management processes, strategies and organizational initiatives, and exercise discretion regarding related issues and activities.
● Exercise initiative and sound judgement in generating correspondence, maintaining records, producing reports, conducting communications and relieving the executive of important administrative details.
● Produce finished correspondence from written drafts, verbal instruction or taped dictation and prepare and publish notes or minutes of meetings and conferences.
● Conduct and keep records of important telephonic, FAX and automated communications.
● Arrange conferences and meetings with public officials and with representatives of the public, consumers, providers, professionals and related organizations.
● Respond to a wide range of verbal and written inquiries of an administrative nature which do not require interpretations of policies and procedures.
● Review correspondence, memoranda, statements, forms and records for content and compliance with administrative policies and procedures, and to sign all such documents on behalf of the executive or administrator.
● Independently compose a wide range of routine and unique correspondence.
● Obtain a wide range of data and information as needed, maintain automated and paper data filing systems, and produce a variety of routine and special reports as required.
● Make appointments, maintain calendars, make referrals, confer with other staff members to prevent or resolve operating problems related to the coordination of administrative support of work and, as required, lead or supervise the work of a subordinate staff, and represent the executive or administrative superior, as assigned.
● Perform a variety of routine office functions and routine clerical tasks incidental to the work of the office.
Rayna L. Nardolillo
Cranston, RI Cell: 401-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com Page 4 4
Jan 2004 – Dec 2016 The Home Depot, Warwick, RI & New England District
(Retailer of Home Improvement)
Executive & Human Resources Admin to the Store Management Team, Scheduler, Bookkeeper Office Manager, Inventory Specialist, Merchandising Specialist, Receiving Specialist, Front End Manager, District Trainer and Assisted District Staffing Coverage (RI, MA, CT):
● Provide supervision to a staff of four for all bookkeeping functions of the store
● Keep a complete, accurate and systematic set of records for all financial transactions
● Responsible for office operations, communications and other duties as assigned
● Provide outstanding customer service both internally and externally
● Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork and a favorable image
● Provide supervision to a staff of thirty - forty Cashiers and Customer Service Desk
● Keep a complete, accurate and systematic set of records of all personnel records and cashier discrepancies/training opportunities
● Responsible for all associates’ scheduling, training and career development
● Encourage superior customer service and product knowledge along with company asset protection thru Loss Prevention programs and incentives
● Responsible for recruiting and performing staffing logistics
● Assist the Human Resources Officer in streamlining operations regarding personnel
● Screen incoming job applications and process “New Hire” applications
● Utilizing PeopleSoft systems and applications to maintain personnel records.
● Manage and administer payroll for all store associates
● Maintain employee information by updating employment and status-change data
● Uphold quality service by following organization standards
● Maintain employee confidence and keep human resources information confidential
● Attend educational workshops and review publications regarding technology Apr 1997 – Dec 2008 Roch’s, Johnston, RI
(Retailer / Wholesaler of Fruit and Produce)
Assistant to Store Manager / Office Manager / Bookkeeper:
● Develop office procedures and policies
● Interviewing prospective clerical employees
● Evaluating the performance of each staff member
● Utilizing PeopleSoft systems and applications to maintain personnel records
● Resolve interoffice disputes
● Responsible for all bookkeeping functions for the store
● Filing and maintaining office records
● Dictating, typing and word processing