GLENN PETER D'SOUZA
IT Professional with vast experience of AS400 Midrange and customer service and many years of Office/Clerical/Administration experience. Recognized success developing strong client relationships using excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Anticipates client needs and exceeds expectations in meeting them. Detail oriented individual with adept systematic and analytical skills.
• AS400 Operations and Jobs Processing • 10 years Clerical experience
• Client Interfacing and Applications Support • Problem / Change Process
Platforms Microsoft Windows XP / 7 / OS
Tools Knowledge of EXCEL SPREADSHEETS,Experience in RBO (job scheduling tool) and BRMS tool (backup and recovery management system), Knowledge of Job submission through Control-M
File transfers from PC to AS400 through Explorer and FTP, EDM, Lotus Notes, Managenow, Impact, Microsoft Office (MS Word and MS Excel), Tivoli, Infoman Ticketing, Aldon ticketing, e-ESM, Probman, Impact
TRAVELLERS INSURANCE, 150 UNIVERSITY AVENUE 2016-2017
A.S.A.P. Secured 2017 - current
Toyota Co. Inc. HO Site
Responsible for creating Access Cards with photographs, activating, deactivating
employee building access, assigning access levels for different catagories of job
acking up photos.
Updating XL spreadsheet of Service Now requests for New Service badges.
General Security related job functions as per requirement.
Vitran Express, Canada, Concord, ON 2015 - 2016
MIS Coordinator/IT Support (Contract)
Responsible for creating AS400 profiles with access to various
functions and Menus.
Addingd/deleting user menu options as per LoginRequests/Tickets
Maintaining User accounts in Citrix Active directory.
Maintaining Company's intranet web page.
Maintaining CN3 device (mobile device used by the drivers), setting them up or
sending for repairs when needed and maintaining drivers page through online mobile control software, printing drivers ID cards.
Preparing documents for Quarterly audits and Office administration work.
IBM, CANADA, North York and Markham, ON 1996 – 2014
AS400 Operations Analyst / Advanced Support Representative
• Performed system batch processes, monitored dedicated client applications and their backups while ensuring tapes were logged correctly through BRM tape management system
• Resolved clients’ user device and controller problems (IBM 3174, IBM 3274, IBM 5394) unassisted and coordinating with Tech support as needed
• Logged problem tickets of job failures and other application problems and escalated to appropriate level as required
• Liaised with Tech Support to solve device configuration, network and line and controller issues.
• Resolved client printer problems
• Monitored client’s Unix file transmissions and performed Unix processes to ensure file dial-in and dial-out were successful
• Ran billing process every third day including month end
BURMAH SHELL LIMITED 1986 – 1996
• Processed Transport Contractors Bills, maintained stock inventory Register
Coordinated with depots and arranged rail/road transportation of Fuel.
• Generated sales reports, financial ledgers in the credit control system, payroll reports and salary slips as well as airline billing processes and reports
Inter Science (Pre-Engineering) College Degree Graduated
Bachelor of Arts in International Relations Graduated