firstname.lastname@example.org 937-***-**** http://linkedin.com/in/pasham-pujitha
Master of Science- Computer Science Jan 2017- Dec. 2018 University of Dayton, Ohio GPA- 3.96
Bachelor of Technology- Information Technology Aug. 2011 – May 2015 Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology Percentage: 84 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Full Stack Developer Intern, Predictronics Corporation- Cincinnati, OH May 2018-Aug 2018
• As an intern was part of developing a web application that monitors the health of machine tools and robot parts in manufacturing industry.
• Developed UI components using React.JS as per business requirements.
• Developed interactive visualizations of a health of the industrial assets using Plotly.
• Involved in Application testing and used GitHub version control as a source repository.
• Developed single page application using frameworks like react.js and redux.
• Worked on Agile methodology and involved in scrum meeting.
• Worked under Team Lead to design and develop frontend pages in MVC architecture and involved in developing backend for existing websites.
• Developed scripts to automate “Order Management and Fulfilment” system.
• Attended workshops and trained on frameworks like node.js and react.js. Designed website for new software developed by team for making the system more compatible for the transactions to work securely. Web Developer Intern, IBM- Hyderabad, India Feb 2015- Aug 2015
• Redesigned existing website to improve user experience. Developed functional dashboards for User and HR modules. Helped in maintaining and updating database entry of employee information working for Macys and Bloomington.
• Worked in Agile environment and participated in several scrum meetings to discuss planning and development needed for the website.
• Languages: PHP, OOP concepts.
• Tools & IDE: Selenium, Jest, Quick test Professional, Jenkins, Visual Studio, Android Studio, Git, MATLAB, Atom, WebStorm, Eclipse.
• Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle.
• Cloud: Docker, Amazon AWS, Heroku.
Content Management System
• Developed a website which allows users to create categories (example: HTML,JS), posts about the categories which has an option to add a comment.
• Authenticate login and register by creating a model, adding post route to the model and validation.
• Generate dynamic data on charts when user post, create a category and leave a comment.
• The website was developed using HTML5, CSS, node.js, Express API, MongoDB, Mongoose, npm modules like bcryptjs, body-parser etc. Deployed to Heroku, mlab (cloud mongoDB service). Single-Sign On
• User authentication service that allows users to use one set of login details to access multiple applications.
• This authentication is implemented by integrating AWS, OpenLDAP, and Shibboleth.
• Used EC2 instance, and to work with Shibboleth (construction of Java server pages),we use Apache Tomcat- a container to run it. To allow user to login, we use OpenLDAP as a User Store. Fazoli’s Restaurant
• An android Italian restaurant app which displays special items of the day. Each item on the menu when clicked directs to a new page showing details of the item( ingredients, cost, image).
• At the end of menu shows the link to website where we can check the entire menu with respective cost.
• Adding items to cart on selection will direct to payment page. Payment done through credit or debit card. Once payment is done, message is displayed “Payment successful”. ACHIEVEMENTS
• Worked as a Marketing Head for ‘Nidhi – Quiz Club’, a student activity club in JNTUH, India.
• Recognized as a high-performer and received salary incentive award for the same in Infosys Ltd.