Aurora, IL · 630-***-**** · email@example.com
An AIB Certified Baker in Breads and Rolls with over 30 years of varied experience in Baking, Pastry, Manufacturing, Product Development, Technical Sales/Service and Management.
JUNE 2016 – PRESENT
PLANT MANAGER, GOLD COAST BAKERIES
• Complete ownership of operations and production.
• Reduced workforce by 21% while increasing throughput.
• Managed overall waste at a level of 3% or less.
• Zero OSHA recordables under my supervision.
• Reformulation and product development for national customers.
• BRC ranking of “A” 2 years running.
OCTOBER 2015 – MAY 2016
PRODUCTION MANAGER AND SENIOR R&D TECH, LABRIOLA
• Improved quality and production methods of existing Artisan breads.
• Created R&D formulation and documentation standards.
• Maintained a successful mix attainment of 91% and packing attainment of 93%.
• Kept waste well below the set parameter of 7%.
• Ran my departments with zero OSHA recordables.
• Restructured Supervisor level management for an annual savings of $125,000.
• Brought top 10% of products in line with product specifications for an annual COG’s
savings of $157,000.
DECEMBER 2013 – SEPTEMBER 2015
PLANT MANAGER, REAL DEAL DESSERTS
• Assist in developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize
all aspects of bakery operations.
• Manage the selection, training, and development of production, packaging, S&R, and
• Coordinate maintenance and repair of equipment to minimize downtime.
• Manage the Product Development project pipeline.
• Scale up to commercialization
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop new business.
MAY 2009 – DECEMBER 2013
PASTRY CHEF/TECHNICAL SALES AND SERVICES, MASTER FOOD BROKERS
• Supported retail and wholesale customers by providing technical support, training bakers and cake
decorators, as well as marketing and sales strategies.
• Product development for retail customers based on their needs using ingredient and product sold on
behalf of our principals.
• Produced product and set displays for food shows and presentations to current and prospective clients.
MARCH 2006 – APRIL 2009
R&D CERTIFIED BAKER, NATION PIZZA PRODUCTS
• Development and reformulation of dough based products, sweet and savory fillings and toppings.
• Achieved goals by translating customer objectives into prototype and gold standard bench top samples.
• Delivered recommendations for product improvement, lean manufacturing.
• Coordinated production efforts with co-manufacturers.
• Organized line test runs.
• Recommended and resourced raw materials and gathered required documentation for Purchasing
ASSOCIATES BAKING AND PASTRY, COLLEGE OF DUPAGE
CERTIFIED BAKER BREADS AND ROLLS, American Institute of Baking
References upon request