Production Scheduler Oce nside - TE Connectivity
Oce nside, CA 92058
Authorized to work in the US for ny employer
Production Scheduler Oce nside
TE Connectivity - Oce nside, CA M rch 2015 to Present Job Functions:
Production order ple se cket prep r tion of First Article Inspection Reports
• In-Process nd Fin l Inspections, upd ted blueprints, inspection pl nners
• Work with CPR (Centr l P rts Registry) for compli nce of p rts to doc rel tionships in DM-tec (document mgmt.)
• SAP network for Shipping nd Inventory control, such s T-codes - COOIS, MD04, MIGO
• Conduct physic l inventories nd cycle counts monthly
• M int in g ge request forms s required
• Assist in ITAR monthly udits
contr ctor DTZ -UGL/Aerotek
Genentech - Oce nside, CA August 2012 to J nu ry 2014 M teri ls M n gement / cGMP nd non-GMP roles
• Responsible for supply ch in tr nsition support in oper tions & procurement. SAP us ge / support in M teri ls M n gement, such s GMP tr nsfer requests nd orders. MIGO orders nd rel tive forw rd tr ining in STO's nd cycle counting. Ex mples: T-codes LS24, LB01, LB10 nd LT22.
• Tr ining in MRO (M inten nce/Rep irs/Oper tions) Receiving, Weigh & Dispense nd D ily w rehouse ops.
• Non-GMP receiving, d ily deliveries to MRO, Ops, L/O's, CUB, Airlocks, Weigh & Dispense etc.
• D ily m il pick up nd Non-GMP shipping per employee request forms.
• 5S reli nce nd sust in bility (3 loc tions) with d ily supervision nd m inten nce.
• M int in LSO/SOP tr ining nd keep up to d te.
• Full certific tion in Re ch truck, Forklift (electric & prop ne) & W lk/Ride- on electric j ck.
W rehouse Speci list C rlsb d
Air Products - C rlsb d, CA April 2012 to August 2012 Job Functions:• Responsible for h z rdous m teri l w rehousing, shipping
nd inventory of bulk high purity chemic ls.
• QC- Verify ll incoming / outgoing shipments to ssure qu lity nd
• Confident in using different sized Forklifts, electric nd regul r p llet j cks
nd dollies. (15-20 ye rs). • Experience using SAP for Shipping nd Inventory control d ily:
• Recurrently lift nd prep re bulk cont iners, boxes, p lletizing l rge orders
nd lo ding them into Freight C rrier.
• Shipper/Tr nsport pl nning, Cont iner holding nd moving, H zm t DOT, IATA nd IMDG
M inten nce Mech nic
FMD F cilities M inten nce Dept - C mp Pendleton, CA J nu ry 2010 to April 2012
• Initi te nd complete ll work orders required by Dep rtment, such s C rpentry shop, Electric l, Sign Shop, P int Dept. or Gl ss Shop for Government f cilities on C mp Pendleton.
• Electric l component inst ll tion nd troubleshooting. HVAC Preventive M inten nce
• Building construction nd inst ll tion.
• Ev lu te tr ffic signs, repl ce if needed, Street p inting, nd Door
djustment nd rep ir / repl cement.
• Rep irs nd m inten nce on M rine Corps B se C mp Pendleton. Supply / Distribution nd Inventory Speci list
Gener l Dyn mics L nd Systems - Auburn, WA December 2007 to J nu ry 2010
• Est blish gener l workflow, nd schedules for m ximum utiliz tion of workforce.
• Requisitioning / issuing of kits nd p rts subject to Ph se 2 mission objective to mech nic te ms.
• Coordin te inventory per ph se / mission for mech nics te m.
• Perform physic l inventories nd cycle counts monthly.
• Account ble for, Computer upgr de, Communic tion nd Armor kits, rel ted p rts nd seri l #'s for All V ri nts:
• Support mech nic l te m in rep ir or modific tion of medium t ctic l vehicle kit inst ll tions including 360 degree RPG-7 protection ( rmor pl ting).
H zm t W rehouse Supervisor, Distribution Speci list, Cl ss A H zm t Driver
Spectr G ses - Vist, CA M rch 1995 to June 2007
• Prep re shipping documents, cylinder t gs, p cking lists, (DGR's), following guidelines required for h z rdous m teri ls shipping/receiving under D.O.T. IATA nd IMDG
• Merge pick tickets with p cking lists nd forw rd this inform tion to
ccounting, file duplic te p perwork with the customers' on-site file nd Network d t b se (S ge).
• Provide proper p perwork (bills of l ding, ddress l bels, pl c rding, etc.) for freight c rriers (FEDEX Air / Ground / Freight / Custom Critic l, UPS, YELLOW, CF, CWX, etc.).
• M int in contr ctu l greements w/ common c rriers
• Adjust RFO (restricted flow orifice) sizing ccording to customer necessity. Receiving• Provide n re for returning empty cylinders from our customers
nd utilizing Return Goods Reports (R.G.R.'s). S ge, copied nd tr nsferred to Accounting Dept.
• Prep re ll received / returned empty (residu l-l den) cylinders (40,000 lbs+ e ch shipment) tr nsit to m in loc tion in Alph, N.J. for cle ning, conditioning, nd p ssiv tion processes.
Tr nsport tion
• Upd te m inten nce records & licensing. Prep re Bills of L ding for tr nsit of h z rdous m teri ls. • Monthly delivery / pick up of products from long r nge customers.
• M int in Cl ss A license with ll endorsements (Air Br kes, H zM t, T nker nd Doubles/Triples). • M int in Forklift license (15+ ye rs of experience)
To be continued in Geology
Mir Cost College - Oce nside, CA
FEDEX shipping, ERT TRAINING, ACCESS, EMERGENCY RESPONSE, EXCEL, Microsoft office, Outlook, Word, S.A.P., Shipping, Inventory Control, MRP, Supply Ch in
Cl ss A commerci l license
September 1997 to July present
Forklift certified, experience for
October 1996 to July present
Forklift experience t pro level.
Addition l Inform tion
SAP network for Shipping nd Inventory control.
• Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Access nd Excel - documents, spre dsheets. • MAS200 ~ Co. revised to interf ce with Spectr enterprise softw re system. • Logistic m n gement progr m (Logm n) / FedEx ship m n ger system.
• Continu l emergency response tr ining, including port ble scrubber oper tion nd S.C.B.A. use. • 24 hour ON-CALL duty. Accept ble due to close proximity of building loc tion to home.