Branch Manager, AVP - SANTANDER BANK
Teaneck, NJ 07666
firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-***-****
Branch Manager, AVP
SANTANDER BANK - Lodi, NJ -
• Meet and exceed established branch goals and objectives through effective and constant coaching, mid-session reviews of new accounts and mentoring of branch staff
• Develop new personal and business relationships in the Lodi area by doing cold-calling, networking with bank partners and referrals.
• Supervise, train and evaluate branch staff. Manage scheduling, individual performance and evaluation process. Utilize proactive discipline processes as necessary to correct performance and behavioral issues.
• Create and maintain a cross-selling environment within the branch by training employees through effective show-coaching process how to maximize opportunities through superior customer service, every customer, every time.
• Monitor all branch activity and oversee the operational soundness of the branch. Small Business Relationship Manager
BANK OF NEW YORK/CHASE - Hackensack, NJ -
2005-09 - 2008-02
• Analyze customer portfolio for customers and maintain optimal customer relationships for new business acquisition.
• Administer all referrals and direct meetings and develop business opportunities.
• Assist branch staff to develop and maintain small business plans.
• Manage communication between employees and new customers Sales Representative
EAST COAST AUTO GROUP -
2003-09 - 2005-09
LLC, Englewood Cliffs/Woodridge, NJ)
• Contacts prospective clients thru cold-calling; setting-up appointments leading to sales and delivery of specific vehicles.
• Preparing Contracts and final paperwork in time for delivery.
• Handling customer's problems and concerns resolving in a timely manner.
• Following-up with any unsold clients to persuade them to a sale. Assistant to the Chairman
BROADBAND CAPITAL - New York, NY -
2002-07 - 2003-09
• Call upon the Chairman's personal clients to set up appointments.
• Perform web-based research for prospective investors.
• Contact top management of large companies for investment banking purposes. EDUCATION
B.A. in Economics in Business Economics
Wayne State University - Detroit, MI
business development, customer service, exceed, RECEPTIONIST, RETAIL SALES, Word, budget, Strategic Planning, training
• Strive to create excellent customer service
• Strong leadership abilities and work hard as a team player
• Excellent work ethic and driven to meet and exceed expectations
• Exemplary sales management and cross-sell capabilities
• Skillful in talent recruitment
• Perform well under pressure
• Good communication and business development skills