To obtain a part time position that would allow me the opportunity to utilize the skills I have obtained in both past and present roles. I am quick learner and am looking forward to enhancing my skills in a role that will provide me with opportunities for continued growth. Professional Summary
Highly focused and a hardworking.My ability to go the extra mile along with the penchant of detail has always been a key to my successes till date.I am an active learner with a knack for problem solving and work well independently and with little oversight.I remain calm and reasonable under pressure, and I am able to function in a fast-paced environment Biography
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Very sociable and good communication skills
• Adapt easily to new concepts and enjoy new responsibilities.
• Good listening skills and empathic to the needs of others.
• Always willing to tackle new obstacles and follow orders.
• A team player.
Summary of Accomplishments
• Developed interpersonal and communication skills, having dealt with a diversity of professionals, clients, and staff members.
• Excellent problem solver, and I am able to work with other people really well. Operated cash register and counted cash at closing with appointed manager.
• Maintained appropriate cash limits, cashed checks, established deposits and issued cashier's checks, cash orders, traveler's checks, money advances and fund transfers
• Promoted Bank's product and services. Analyzed customer accounts to find possible accounts they may be interested in and refer them to the Personal Banker or Platform
• Performed cash management, customer service, balance cash drawer
• As Lobby Leader greeted customers as they entered the bank and referred them to the right area for service
• Developed and maintained good working relationships with customers, clients and co-workers.
Undergrad from Sharif Medical and Dental College 2010-2015 Work Experience
● HBL (Habib Bank Limited Pakistan)
(Aril 2016-Sept 2016)
● Held numerous custodial roles, such as ATM, Vault, TCD (Teller Cash Dispenser), Negotiables, Travelers Cheques.
● Handled foreign currency and exchange transactions
● Supported Bankers to "Acquire More & Help More" customers by making appropriate referrals.
● Establishing and maintain interpersonal relationships
● Performing for or work directly with the public
● HBL (November 2016- Feburary 2017)
Conducted business with clients through transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, etc.
● Secured our clients information, and assisted them with any fraud or security breach concerns
● Verified to insure there is no counterfeit checks, money laundering, check knitting, or unauthorized withdrawals
● Developed client relationship to deepen understanding of client's needs
● Promoted bank's services to local businesses through phone calls or in-person
● Maintained branch and ATM cash level