EMBEDDED SYSTEM ENGINEER – CONVERSA AI(Germantown-MD) Feb’18-Nov’18
• Implemented the Speech to text model on Raspberry Pi zero +.
• Provided support on the development of mobile application Conversa AI which help in real time communication using AI.
• Worked on training of language translation tensorflow models.
• Research to implement the Conversa AI application on an headset, worked on the hardware design part.
• Worked on the design of hardware used in headset to implement the real time language translation. SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER - MICROMINT USA(Lake Mary-FL) Jun’17-Nov’17
• Designed Schematics and PCB layouts of microcontroller products such as Electrum-100 using Eagle CAD software.
• Performed system programming of Atmel based microcontrollers using Atmel SAM-BA IN-SYSTEM programmer.
• Loaded MAC address onto the microcontroller boards that is present in the U-boot configuration.
• Ensured that the controllers and Programmed Input Output (PIO) of the boards received required voltage 5V and 3.3V respectively, and troubleshooting boards for errors in the I/O peripherals and communication protocols I2C,SPI,CAN.
• Used JTAG testing to check the connections of BGA on the microcontroller. EDUCATION
Florida State University- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering Aug’15- Dec’16 Courses: Semiconductor Device Theory, FPGA Based Embedded Microelectronics system, Advanced Digital Hardware, Real time DSP, Digital signal Processing with FPGA, Computer Architecture, Real time operating System(RTOS), Wireless Communications.
SJB Institute of Technology-Bachelors in Electrical Engineering May’11-May’15 Courses:Signal Processing, Digital Signal Processing, Study of 8051 microcontroller, Analog Electronic Circuits, Control Systems, Object Oriented Programming, Logic Design.
Languages: C/C++, VHDL, Python, Java.
Software: Altera Quartus, MATLAB, Code Composer Studio, IAR Embedded Workbench, Eagle CAD, Circuit Studio, ModelSim, PSpice, Keil, Eclipse, Altium.
• SENTIMENT ANALYSIS OF YOUTUBE COMMENTS
Performed the concept of Sentiment Analysis on YouTube comments to generate better video recommendations. YouTube Data API was used to fetch the comments in real time. The implementation was done using Python and Natural Language Tool Kit (NLTK).
• DISCRETE FOURIER TRANSFORM USING DISTRIBUTED ARITHMETIC Implemented DFT using Distributed Arithmetic Technique on Altera FPGA board. Used MATLAB and RTL-VHDL coding. The output of DFT measurement was verified by waveforms obtained using ModelSim.
• COMPARE FLOATING POINT PERFORMANCE OF ARM AND NIOS II Measured the performance of the boards using Jacobian method to find Eigen Values. Interfaced both boards using Altera Monitor Program. The processing speed of ARM was found to be 900Mhz and Nios II was 250Mhz, which proved Altera ARM to be more efficient. Implemented using VHDL.
• TWITTER FEED DISPLAY USING RASPBERRY PI AND LCD
Build a Twitter feed display using Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and a 20x4 LCD to get updates continuously without bothering to check your phone or PC. The 20x4 LCD could display 80 characters at a time.
• SECURE FIRMWARE UPDATE USING CC2650
Demonstrated a secure and over the air Firmware update from a Github repository over aWiFi with the CC2650 LaunchPad and CC3100. Purpose of this demonstration is to show how a firmware update image can be securely hosted and retrieved from a publicly accessible cloud server and installed into the internal flash of a high-availability IoT MCU device. 47 Hollandale Ln, Apt C,Clifton Park,NY-12065 850-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org