email@example.com • www.linkedin.com/in/rashalko • 615-***-****
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE), Full Disk Encryption (FDE), Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), Management of Native Encryption (MNE), Data Leak Prevention endpoint (DLPe), File and Removable Media Protection (FRMP), Active Directory (Shares & Permissions), Microsoft Exchange (user provisioning & management), MS Outlook (client), Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec Endpoint Encryption, Guardian Edge, Novell Identity Access & Management, CREDANT, CREDANT Compliance Reporter, Windows Server, Security, Troubleshooting, VPN, Windows 7, BMC Remedy, NeXpose, ServiceNow, Risk Assessment (based on HITRUST CSF), Blackberry Enterprise Server, Information Security, Healthcare Information Technology, Documentation, Networking, RDP, Cisco IOS, Printers, Laptops, Help Desk Support, Project Coordination, AS400 Administration, HMS, Meaningful Use, Compliance, Sunrise Clinical Manager, Information Security Standards, Information Security Awareness, Information Technology Audit, Network Connectivity, Wireless Networking, Ultipro, Process Improvement, Disaster Recovery.
Security Engineer at Community Health Systems (CHS) Nov. 2015 - Dec. 2017
McAfee Suite Products:
Operated in CHS' IT security products deployment team unifying a variety of products including AntiVirus, Full Disk Encryption (FDE), Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), Management of Native Encryption (MNE), Data Leak Prevention endpoint (DLPe), File and Removable Media Protection (FRMP), and XP-2003 Security Controls across the entire CHS infrastructure. This project covered more than 196 hospitals and 193,000 endpoints. The scope of this work included deployments, testing, trouble shooting and client host remediation. This Endpoint Management Protection Program unified and standardized IT Security for all the clients and servers at CHS. In total, these deployments touched over one million hosts.
• Assisted in building McAfee ePO lab environment, imaged, triaged and moved test machines between lab and production environments as needed.
• Created site documentation and migration procedures and distributed to empower hospital IT staff to follow, test, and confirm migration results.
• Ran phone bridges to allow feedback and trouble-shooting from sites during major portions of the roll-outs.
Access Control / Identity Management:
Integrated role-based access control with enhancements including end-user provisioning in AD, HMS, HMS General Ledger and Citrix, and synchronization services with the existing applications and systems. Provisioned and triaged access for corporate spinoff of QHC (40+ hospitals).
• Responsible for the end-to-end completion of security requests.
• Ensured all users had the appropriate levels of access to applications, systems and other data resources
• Analyzed and resolved customer problems by providing second level support to end-users regarding security related issues
• Produced detailed documentation including data flow, logical, and physical diagrams as required
• Managed access controls and permissions to various applications and sites utilized by CHS.
• Ensured compliance with security regulations and laws
• Worked directly with security related programs on a daily basis.
• Provided technical support and consultation for enhancement of and change to enterprise security configurations
• Recommended and implemented changes to enhance security controls and prevent unauthorized access
• Assisted in the documentation and enforcement of security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines related to information security
• Tracked and documented security issues and requests, actively monitored work queue in Remedy and later ServiceNow
*Provided input to drive process improvements.
IS Security & Compliance Engineer at Community Health Systems (CHS) Jul. 2012 - Feb. 2015
Oversaw IS Security Compliance Meaningful Use activities (EHR/AMR). Compiled hospital and physician practice group risk assessments using the HITRUST framework and CCHIT standards for Medicaid/Medicare Meaningful Use attestations.
• Coordinated collection of data used in audits (reviewed network diagrams, wireless coverage area maps and PHI transmission methods as part of the process)
• Determined project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigned personnel to phases and elements
• Prepared project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• Maintained security environment by enforcing policies, standards and procedures
• Completed projects by organizing and controlling project elements
• Assisted in the implementation of Information Security initiatives
• Coordinated the remediation of control deficiencies
• Tracked the completion of any needed updates
• Coached less experienced personnel.
Senior Product Analyst at Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) May 2012 – Jul. 2012
Project Name: 3M C&RS Pilot and Enterprise Deployment
Implemented the 3M Coding & Reimbursement (C&RS) web product across the HCA enterprise for all lines of business and non-HCA clients in order to ensure the compliant version of C&RS and maintain standardized configuration.
• Identified and captured details of issues by working with end users (mostly medical coders), escalated to the project team as needed
• Compiled, analyzed and interpreted product requirements based on business needs by understanding the desktop environment and technologies that touch the coders’ desktop (such as internet explorer settings, networking principles, server environment, active directory, and security standards)
• Collaborated with project team and members of other IT&S departments
• Provided support during standard business hours for the implementation
• Conducted user education sessions and product rollouts
• Elicited feedback from the end users regarding educational materials and product functionality and provides feedback to the project team
• Triaged application setup and screen resolution issues by using remote support tools
• Created documentation as needed
• Guided less experienced personnel
• Attended and scheduled meetings as required
Account Security Administrator at Universal Health Services (UHS; formerly PSI - Psychiatric Solutions Inc.) Jan. 2011 – Apr. 2012
Completed and assisted in processing online system security access requests for 12K+ end users. Provided enterprise-level account provisioning which included creation, maintenance and deactivation of accounts and user access/attributes, as they existed in one or more systems, directories and applications, in response to automated or interactive business processes.
• Provisioned user security roles and managed security groups across systems, platforms, databases, applications, servers, directories and folders
• Evaluated and maintained procedures to safeguard information systems assets from intentional or unintended access or destruction
• Ensured that adequate controls are maintained for SOX, HIPAA and Corporate regulations.
• Set up and managed user shares and permissions in Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and various clinical applications
• Tracked and documented security issues and requests, actively monitored work queue in Remedy ticketing system
• Streamlined security processes and developed and/or improved departmental workflows by working directly with senior level corporate management.
• Administered enterprise-level account provisioning including: creating, maintaining, and deactivating accounts. Configured application security/menuing/delegation for Active Directory, Exchange, AS/400 (including General Ledger functions for certain roles), Harmony Information Systems and HEALTHsuite® accounts.
• Administered the terminations process which included:
working with HR to identify terminated employees
working with management to determine data retention required for terminated accounts.
• Coordinated with application owners, management, and internal audit to complete user access audits of identified applications in accordance with SOX controls.
• Contributed to reporting (Weekly Volume, Monthly Terms, Quarterly Audits).
Senior Helpdesk Analyst at Psychiatric Solutions, Inc. (PSI) Apr. 2010 – Jan. 2011
Provided front line and after hours on-call technical support for hardware, software and network issues for the corporate office as well as 100+ owned psychiatric facilities across the country.
• Installed, configured and troubleshot various applications, monitored corporate network using Solarwinds, reported outages to XO Communications.
• Limited system admin duties (added and triaged networked printers, BES user management).
IT Analyst II at Computer Sciences Corporation (formerly FCG – First Consulting Group) Jun. 2007 – Apr. 2010
Delivered quality customer service as a Single Point of Contact to company’s associates for logging, tracking and resolving issues. Repeatedly exceeded customer expectations by responding to inquiries promptly & keeping customers informed.
• Provided problem determination/resolution based on experience and standard operating procedures including immediate resolution where possible.
• Facilitated the problem escalation process by bringing together the appropriate resources and expertise.
• Tracked all calls and associated visits in the call tracking database (Remedy BMC), while communicating with customers in a timely manner as to the status of their problem or question.
• Reduced help desk call rates by analyzing and evaluating inquiry/problem reports and making process improvement recommendations and by providing leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
Gold Technical Support Specialist at DELL Computer Inc. Jun. 2006 – Jan. 2007
Provided technical phone support for Dell small business customers on operation or maintenance of the Dell Dimension, OptiPlex, Inspiron, Latitude, and Precision workstation product line.
• Diagnosed desktop, notebook, printers and installed software, provided Windows XP operating system and application support.
• Identified, analyzed, and repaired product failures, ordered and replaced parts as needed.
• Assisted customers with hardware installations and upgrades, setup wireless devices.
• Triaged basic home network issues (APIPA, Ethernet driver issues, failed NIC).
• Provided support for system re-installation, device drivers; configured the operating system, and applications including Microsoft Office, security applications, and factory installed software.
CERTIFICATIONS & COURSEWORK
Network + Certified
CompTIA License comp001005906102 February 2007
Web Design Portfolio
http://veterina-tyn.cz/index_novy.html - my first responsive website (pure HTML/CSS)
Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic 2002 – 2006
J.A. Comenius Lutheran Bi-Lingual High School, Košice, Slovakia 1995 - 2000
High School Diploma, Computer and Information Sciences, English.