Richland Hills, TX 76118 email@example.com
Premier Lighting Enterprises 04/2018 – 01/2019
Operations Support/Billing Manager
● Handled all billing inquiries and invoicing for the crating division.
● Helped route trucks and schedule jobs.
● Provided assistance to the technicians in the field regarding the job sites they were located at. Medical Review Stream 04/2017 – 03/2018
Physician Review Coordinator I
● Review all medical reports from reviewing physicians regarding workers compensation claims for errors and any formatting issues.
● Format every report. Including: editing and reorganizing report templates to make sure the physicians have correctly filled them out as well as making sure the reports on time.
● Working with the case managers to clarify any issues with any reports.
● Assigned each case to the appropriate physician/specialist for review. Veracity Research Company Investigations 05/2016 – 04/2017 Administrative Support
● Review all investigator reports ranging from surveillance investigations to claims investigations for any continuity errors, missing information and grammatical and punctuation errors.
● Format every report. Including: editing video and photos and reorganizing report templates.
● Working with the case managers to clarify any issues with an investigation report as well as reworking a report if the investigation is reopened.
● Cross trained to perform hospital canvassing by calling up to 50 medical facilities at a time to help to verify if claimants are attending appointments. Accutek Packaging Equipment 02/2015 – 05/2016
● Present company’s products to medium/large businesses across the country, closed sales, developed leads and identified sales opportunities to expand customer range.
● Develop solutions for customers based on needs analysis and ROI strategies.
● Collaborate with engineering and sales manager to determine if customizations are required and determine cost updates as necessary.
● Create and support client retention strategies for existing customer base and for new customers.
● Travel to corporate office in California to enhance knowledge of products and services and to share sales strategies.
● Published in the school literary compilation titled Anthology.
● Served 3 years on the leadership team of Sigma Chi Fraternity.
● Over 50% self supported during college.
Tarleton State University, Stephenville, TX
Bachelor of Arts in English, 08/2011