To secure a position in the technology industry that utilizes my relevant experience, technical expertise, and problem solving skills to contribute towards company’s growth and build my professional career. Education
New Jersey Institute of Technology - Newark, NJ, Expected Graduation: May 2019 GPA - 3.20 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Phi Eta Sigma: Honors Society
Co-op TEC QA Developer United Parcel Services (UPS) June 2018 - Present
- Created an android automation program using Appium and Java
- Automated daily testing scripts to decrease human input and time
- Progressively automating 300 page manual testing script
- Presenting progress to executive team weekly
Intern TEC QA Tester United Parcel Service (UPS) May 2018 - August 2018
- Participate in iterative development with software engineers, supporting with QA activities
- Run various tests on new software to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications
- Record all defect details, creating and distributing reports outlining the types of defects
- Run debugging programs to fix issues
Bank Transaction System https://web.njit.edu/~jms249/download/Assignment2/login.html
- A web-based banking system where customer can perform actions to view their balance, deposit or withdraw an amount as well admin can access customer info as well account info.
- A web application allowing instructors to grade and students to take open ended and multiple choice exams.
- Function allowing instructor to create and modify exam questions, test cases, solutions and grades.
- The application auto grades students exams and sends that auto grade with detailed log for future grading.
- Role: Team lead, Java Programmer
- An automation application testing android phones. Saving United Parcel Service over 900,000 dollars for every 1,000 tested. The application eliminated the human input and decreasing testing time in matter of days.
- Languages used: Java, C#, Appium, Android Studio