ERIN G. POWER
STRATEGIC AND COLLABORATIVE PROGRAM MANAGER
310-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/eringpower
A results-driven program manager with diversified experience in marketing and data analytics. Strengths include excellent communication skills, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and relationship building. Successful in interpreting and leveraging complex data to provide cost-effective solutions while exceeding client needs. Works well independently and as part of team in deadline driven, fast-paced environments.
Additional areas of expertise:
• Marketing Campaign Management
• Social Media Management
• Salesforce, Jira, and Voice of Customer (VoC)
• Campaign Strategy and Targeting Messaging
• Business Development Pipelines
• Event and Logistics Coordination
• Content Development and Market Penetration
• Competitive Analysis
• Member of product team awarded the Innovator of the Year Award in 2017 by Fortune 500 client.
• Drove social media presence by consistently publishing newsworthy events internally and externally, resulting in improving Twitter and LinkedIn impressions by 45% and 36% within six months.
• Increased business pipelines by acting as liaison at key events, such as conferences, and handling duties, including evaluating prospective client needs and facilitating introductions with Sales Team.
• Collaborated with Product Development Team to create new product feature mock-ups, which resulted in enhancing user experience and consistently meeting evolving customer expectations.
• Leveraged data and technology to design tailored global marketing campaigns, such as monthly alerts and nurture campaigns, aimed at increasing product awareness and revenue.
INRIX Traffic Co., Santa Monica, CA Nov. 2015 - Dec. 2018 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) provider, specializing in delivering mobility analytics and connected car services to automakers, transportation agencies, and enterprises.
Channel Marketing Lead, Public Sector Division (Aug. 2018 - Dec. 2018) Governed content development and communications for state, local, federal, and foreign government agency prospective and existing clients.
• Drafted Requests for Quotations (RFQs) responses for municipal transportation agencies, and managed public facing corporate communications and social media platforms.
• Served as primary contact between C-Suites, Management, Marketing, Development, and Sales teams.
• Optimized Salesforce capabilities and improved client profiles by evaluating lead generation data and implementing communication strategies, such as nurture campaigns and landing pages.
Product Marketing Lead, Parking Division (May 2017 - July 2018) Collaborated with Development and Marketing teams to develop and launch new product marketing content.
• Created internal and external product marketing collateral, including decks, fact sheets, case studies, and white papers on company products.
• Used industry trends, along with VoC and historical data, to develop and launch innovative, diverse, and competitive products.
• Managed communications and tracked project milestones for Global Fortune 500 client accounts and ensured delivery timetables were met, publicly receiving an award from a major customer. Erin G. Power
Resume; Page 2
Business Development Associate – ParkMe (Acquired by INRIX) (Nov. 2015 - Apr. 2017)
Directed corporate communications and client outreach, focused on building pipeline and increasing leads.
• Served as trade show project manager and oversaw key aspects, including vendor relations management, logistics coordination, as well as tracking and adhering to targeted budget goals.
• Met targeted project revenues and maintained strong digital presence by establishing external communications calendars and product launch timetables, which ensured consistent brand visibility.
• Worked closely with clients to identify needs and pain points in order to provide various cost-effective and value-driven solutions, leading to client retention and brand loyalty.
RushOrder, Los Angeles, CA May 2014 - Feb. 2015
Mobile platform-based food-ordering company that uses technology to connect customers with unique restaurant selections based on user preferences.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Oversaw all marketing aspects, including developing website and mobile app, creating marketing materials, as well as performing business development, and negotiating restaurant partner contracts.
• Devised sales strategies to increase B2B partnerships, product positioning, consumer awareness, trial, conversion, and user acquisition.
• Enhanced user experience as a result of regularly analyzing customer preferences, service provider data, and preference data, to improve app features.
• Cultivated relationships and increased brand visibility in targeted markets by creating and launching student ambassador programs on target university campuses.
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Guest Lecturer at University of So. California, Price School of Public Policy, Los Angeles, CA
• Kiva Fellow at Kiva Microfunds, San Francisco, CA
• Marketing Assistant at Wells Bring Hope, Los Angeles, CA
• Medical Assistant at Living Positive Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya
Boston University, Sargent College, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science, Health Science
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES
University of California Los Angeles, Intro to Geographic Information Surveys (GIS) (In Progress)
Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); SAP; Adobe Acrobat (Photoshop, Sketch, and Illustrator); Salesforce; Pardot; Mailchimp; Zendesk; Jira; Asana; Keynote; Google Analytics; Social Media Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram).