Sunil kumar yadav Email ID,email@example.com
o Father's Name :- Gaya Prasad
o Date of Birth :- 25.07.1997
o Gender :- Male.
o Marital Status :- Unmarried.
o Mother Tongue :- Hindi
o Religion :- Hindu.
o Other Languages Known :- English& Hindi.
EXAM YEAR UNIVERSITY/BOARD CLASS
S.S.C. 2012 UP Board 1 st Class
H.S.C. 2014 UP Board 1 st Class
CIDC 2015 AMETHI
1 st class
ITI 2016 JAY NAND BIKAPUR 1 st class
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: -
1- (CIDC) CONSTRUCTIN INDUSTRY DEVLOPMENT COUNCIL
Operating System : MS.OFFICE (Word, Excel Power Point & Internet)
2- KNOWLEDGE IN SAP SYSTEM -
a) SAP Entry of Indent.
b) SAP Entry of Goods Received Note(G R N)
c) Issued Inventory in SAP.
d) Find Purchase Orders & Checking in SAP
e) Store in material issue and received in SAP system. 1-TOTAL EXPERIENCE: -02 Years 05 month
A.- Company :- Kunal Structure India Pvt.LTD.
Designation :- Store keeper.
Responsibilities :- Controlling Store Material & Maintaining records. 15 January 2016 to Till date
Project:- Kakinada bypass road project NH 216 A.P
Designation :- Store Assistant.
Responsibilities :- All store work as- online & offline with paper work . Material issue & received
1. Material Inward
a. Collect the Challan from Security gate and cross check the Security Inward Register.
b. Check the Materials of make, model, brand, & sizes, and quantity. c. Prepare GRN In SAP. System & Ledger Register on day to day basis.
● Daily Materials Inward Receipt & Outward Issue & Gatepass.
● Receipt Materials Physical Verification & further to process Quality check.
● Take GRN in manual & also in on SAP (MIGO) after confirmation to quality check.
● Material stacking in define place to easily to find.
● Material Issue in Manual & also on SAP (MIGO) after approval of Store Incharge.
● Prepared Materials Gatepass for outside repairing & site to site transfer.
● Easily to Handle Weighbridge operation for incoming Materials.
● Periodical Physical verification of Materials & handover report to Store Incharge. 2.Documentations:
a. Prepare weekly Pending List for the material not received against the Indent raised.
b. Check the stock ledger on day-to-day basis.
c. Audit the physical balance with the Ledger Register balance on every month
d. Raise Rejection slips for rejected items and forward the same to H.O. 4. Co-ordination
a. Follow-up with suppliers and Purchase Department for timely delivery of material.
b. Co-ordinate with the Site Incharge/Purchase Dept for the Challans pending at site.
c. Co-ordinate with Engineer regarding stock status of the items, which are required on the regular basis so that he can raise Indent and the material, arrives with in the lead time.
d. Co-ordinate frequently to the Site Incharge or Purchase Department for the material lying excess at the site so as to avoid dead stocks piling.
e. Co-ordinate with Site Incharge for rejected items lying in stores. 5. Material Outward and Logistics
a. Apprise the Site Incharge and Purchase dept regarding the scrap accumulated at site.
b. Ensure that the requiring site produces proper approved Transfer Note and only then transfer the same.
c. Accompany the vehicle to check the measurement at weighbridge. 6. Reports.
● Monthly Report (Inventory of materials on monthly basis).
● Preparing daily follow-up material status as per instruction by Site
● Weekly Materials Pending Reports.
8. LANGUAGES KNOWN :-
> Hindi & English.
● Time punctuality
● Positive attitude, Like to accept Challenges
● Efficient & Dedicated towards work
● Always ready to learn new things
● Can work as/in groups
● Good decision power
10. HOBBIES :-
> Reading Books & Listening to Music and playing cricket. If given an opportunity, I shall give my best to satisfy My superiors &
Be helpful to the site. All the information's give is correct the Best of my knowledge.
Sunil kumar yadav