Seeking a position with an organization that values forward thinking and strategic business process modeling skills.
Masters in Engineering Management – (GPA 3.56)
La Trobe University, Australia (June 2014 – June 2016) Academic Works:
• Business report on “Financial analysis of Mountainarious sporting co. by calculating Profitability, Liquidity, Efficiency, Solvency, Stability and Growth Ratios”.
• Business report on “Market analysis of Nestle’s KitKat in Australia and Tim Tam in United States of America”.
• Case Study on “MATTEL’s Corporate Entrepreneurship highlighting Project Platypus and Organization rejuvenation”.
• Case study of “Westpac Banking Corporation’s successful application of Change Management Technique”.
• Project report on “Managing resource management effectively in technical project”.
• Project on “Establishing successful teamwork in Organizations by incorporating the management styles of Foyel, Maslow and Tuckman”.
• Project on “Incorporating intrapreneurial organization into General Electric (GE)”.
• Project on “Holden New Internal Venture Proposal”
• Project on “Project management cycles of Cirque du Soleil – Project Verakai”
• Project on “Business plan proposal for the Home Automation Product and Software”. Co-Curricular:
• Subeditor of Rabelais Magazine, La Trobe University (Dec 2015 – Nov 2016) - Editing and Proofreading the articles
• Panel Member of Clubs and Society Administrative Council, La Trobe University (Dec 2015 – Nov 2016) - Assessing affiliations and grant submissions of clubs on behalf of the C&S Council.
• General Secretary of International Students Association (ISA), La Trobe University,
(Dec 2015 – Nov 2016) - Administrating the meetings, Events management, Monitoring financial reports.
• Council Delegate of Bright Futures’ Society, La Trobe University, (Dec 2015 – Nov 2016) - Represent the club at the Latrobe Student Union council meetings. Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering – (GPA 3.27) Avinashilingam University, India (June 2008 – June 2012) Academic Works:
• Designed microstrip antenna for gps application
• Project on efficient sighting of Mobile base stations
• Mobile Handset Development for Visually Impaired
• Network Design for a Multi-site Company
* email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/yamini-gopalakrishnan/ Page 2 of 2
• Secretary of Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) Students' Forum, Avinashilingam University, (May 2011 – May 2012) - Administrating the committee meetings and taking decisions in regards to the future events or workshops. Managing and controlling the forum by providing a platform for the student members to exchange their ideas.
• Financial Analysis • Operations Management • Management Consulting
• Product Management • Project Management • Corporate Venturing Technologies: Salesforce, JIRA, MS Project, SQL, Matlab, Python, Labview, Riverbed, WordPress Certification: Business Analytics (Wharton University of Pennsylvania - Online) Work Experience:
Client Service Consultant
Australia Fair Services – Melbourne, Australia
June 2016 – May 2017
• Interact with clients who wish to open up business in Australia and identify their business requirements.
• Assist management in preparing cost agreements, presentations and business plans
• Brainstorm on business strategies to meet client costing and business plans.
• Build positive and productive relationships with clients and acting as primary contact for any client inquiries and concerns.
• Maintain client databases for client needs, issues and corrective actions.
• Obtaining client feedback and recommending service improvements.
• Providing support to new product development and projects enhancements.
• Strengthen client relationships.
Copy Editor Level II
TNQ Technologies (Book and Journal Company) – Chennai, India June 2012 – May 2014
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
• Coordinate with the software team to manage the WordPress product feature priorities and get them implemented.
• Maintain consistency and availability of the Web Publication as per customer’s specification.
• Provide high quality in all aspects and should be capable of meeting crucial deadline. Customer Service Crew Member (Part-Time)
McDonalds Restaurant – Whittlesea, Australia
May 2015 – Sept 2016
• Delivering exceptional customer service, providing a clean and safe environment, Following McDonald's value and adhering the policies and procedures. Academic Tutor (Part-Time)
3Doves Business Community – Melbourne, Australia
May 2015 – Sept 2016
• Tutoring Mathematics and Science for grade 3 to 10.