MANISHA SAH, PMP
email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/manisha-sah-93048431/ PMP certified Project Manager and an accomplished leader with ~10 years of experience in execution and delivery of cross functional technical projects with large budgets and sizeable staff (10+). Focussed on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors and stakeholders.
Ability to initiate, facilitate, and drive project related meetings and communications with the product, technology, finance teams and other stakeholders, as well as fostering relationships with executive level sponsors to ensure the projects are in alignment with the stated expectations. Ability to lead the design, testing, planning, and implementation of complex software application development projects using either a Waterfall/Agile methodology. Capable in building development road maps, managing project schedules, and collaborating to resolve issues.
SKILLS / EXPERTISE:
● Project / Program / People / Portfolio Management
● Waterfall / Agile (SCRUM) Software Development, SDLC
● Web Application Development Management
● Cross functional team leadership
● Resource Planning, Project Budgeting, Business Systems and Requirements Analysis
● Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder relationship management skills.
● Experience partnering with other project stakeholders to resolve issues and to mitigate project risk.
● Detail-oriented and the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and priorities.
● Strong organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments.
● Strong problem-solving skills to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues; and identifying risks/impacts, generate solutions and to the problem.
● Strong communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills. Technical
● MS Project, MS Office, MS Outlook, Access and MS Visio, JIRA, Wrike, Rally.
● JAVA, J2EE, PHP, C++,Restful APIs, GIT, SVN, Continuous Integration, Automation of build and deployment,SQL, HTML and CSS, HTTP, JSP, JAVA Beans, Oracle. Apache Tomcat 7.x, IBM WebSphere, XAMPP, NetBeans IDE 7.4 / Eclipse IDE/ Intellij IDEA Hibernate ORM, Apache Wicket.
Certifications ● Project Management Professional (PMP)#1393111 -Project Management Institute March 2011 - Till now.
● Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 6 Programmer (OCPJP)-2013 Education Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.), Institute Of Science And Technology, Jiwaji University, India - 1999
IT Project Manager, Consis International, Davie, FL, June 2016 - till now Consis International specializes in designing core business systems, front-end web tools, component and Enterprise solutions for the Insurance Industry in Latin America. Promoted to IT Project Manager position with supervisory responsibility to improve workflow. Leading the team of on and offshore IT Developers across all phases of development. Responsible for developing / managing integrated project schedules, delivery plans, resource allocation, financial planning, budget variance management, impacts / risk management and communication with customer delivery leaders to ensure technology solutions are delivered on-time, within budget and to customer needs. Tools used: JIRA, Microsoft Project, MS Office Suite, MS Visio. Technical Team Lead,Consis International, Davie, FL, Mar 2014 - May 2016 Designed core business systems, front-end web tools, component solutions and innovative frameworks for the Insurance Industry. Developed web applications using Java/JEE to manage and administer any product, plan and coverage of General Insurance. Served as technical liaison between IT developers and business partners. Worked with functional and developer teams to ensure projects were delivered in a timely manner with the required functionality. Managed issue logs provided issue resolution.
Java Developer,PB Advisors, Boca Raton, FL, Jan 2013 - Mar 2014 Created a web application by setting up a database and sequence of events through Entry, Query and Order Servlets. Supporting database connection pooling via JNDI. In this web application MVC framework, JavaBeans, HTTP session tracking are used. JSPs are used to present the response to the client and Servlets are used as controller for implementing application logic and instantiate JavaBeans. A user authentication system supporting data persistence and user information management using MySQL, PHP, HTML and CSS. Project Manager,Lang Architectural Group,Boca Raton, FL, 2006 - 2008 The company specializes in Land Planning, Architectural Design and Documentation and Construction. Coordinated work with the design team, builders and clients, created design documents. Managed communication with the client. Key interface with the client for requirement analysis, execution of design, documentation, approval and delivery. Project Manager, Saar Architects,Bhopal, India, 2000-2002 Worked as an architectural project manager. Managed small and medium sized projects team of 5 designers and 2 computer animation specialists.
Animation Group Lead,Prema Computers,Bhopal, India,2000-2001 Led animation group of the company to become a leading provider of 3D models, views and walkthroughs of complex architectural projects. Got introduced to programming languages like C++ and Java.