Robert B. Williams Sr.
**** *. *** *** #*** Phoenix, AZ 85013
To secure a challenging and interesting position where I can utilize my rapport building skills and gain experience to increase profitability.
8+ years in facilities management, strong ability to multitask, organize, prospect, and follow through, accept responsibility and challenges, excellent staff/ administration work relationships, rapid and instinctive learner, excellent verbal and communication skills, exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Strong skills in time management, prioritizing task and meeting deadlines.
10+ years of collection experience in high-volume call center with well-respected agencies, able to manage, follow through, negotiate and close accounts via payment arrangements, balance in full or settlements for several different creditors including Bank of America, Citibank, Chase Bank, Capital One, and Wells Fargo. An unwavering commitment to customer service care, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty. Strategic-relationship/partnership-building skills - listen attentively, solve problems creatively, and use tact diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes.
Customer Service Manager
GENERAL REPAIR APPLIANCE - San Bernardino, CA
May 2012 to July 2014
• Assessed customer satisfaction through direct observations, surveys and employee interviews
• Analyzed Reports detailing service metrics and redesigned practices to eliminate service bottlenecks and several common customer concerns.
• Worked with a wide range of retail clients to gain insight of their need, improving quality assurance within the customer service department.
• Assisting the needs of the clients and adhere to the demands of the company
Senior Negotiating Team Lead
FREEDOM FINANCIAL, LLC - Tempe, AZ
October 2006 to May 2012
• Conduct telephone conversations with all levels of creditor organizations to convince them to accept partial payment plans.
• Responsible for generating creditor offers on the portfolio of active accounts.
• Administer duties with sensitivity and awareness toward the legal compliance associated with FDCPA, FCRA, and other relevant statutory, regulatory and legal issues
• Negotiates resolution terms with creditors as appropriate within policy and plan guidelines while maintaining the integrity of creditor database. Results: Earned "outstanding" ratings on annual reviews for the past three years.
• Recognized for high-quality work, organizational strengths and exceptional customer service delivery.
• Promoted to Team Leader of Negotiations for 1 year in office in Sacramento, CA before transfer to Phoenix, AZ supervising 5 team members.
• Became one of Freedom Financials top negotiators and was entered into the "One-hundred Club" Hall of Fame for having exceeded 100 settlements for several months in a row.
BANK OF AMERICA - Brea, CA
2004 to 2006
• First party collections on mortgages, leases, and auto loans on accounts ranging from 1-90 days of delinquency.
• Aid in reconciling accounts, making payment arrangements and reaching settlements when applicable.
• Responsible for accurate notation on client profiles, Conferred with customers to determine reasons for overdue balances, reviewed terms of sales, service or credit contract to seek resolution.
• Send letters to appropriate customers to expedite collection or reversal of end of term balances and perform miscellaneous duties as directed by the supervisor Results:
• * Achieved 150% of monthly departmental goal.
* Maintained portfolio of over $100,000
* Excelled within deadline-intensive environment, ensuring the accurate and on-time completion of all projects.
American Bible Academy
2015 to Present
Louisiana Baptist University - Baptist, LA
2015 to Present
High School Diploma
RIALTO HIGH SCHOOL - Rialto, CA