A graduate from Lakehead University with three-years’ experience in Mechanical Design and production engineering and proven skills as Quality and material analyst combined with a demonstrated success in all phases of the project to contribute innovative solutions to optimize profits through improved efficiency in a dynamic work environment while being innovative and flexible. Experience in all facets of automotive components evaluation process. Proficient in Coordinating projects, excellent presentation and communication skills and Operationalizing new ideas.
International Material Analyst, process optimization and improvements methods (six-sigma and 5S implementation), process planning and cost estimation, Pre-Production Approval Process, Bill of Material creation, Material approval, SAP SD analyst, CATIA, AutoCAD, MATLAB-Numerical Simulations, MS- Excel, MS-Word, MS-Access and Visual Basic Automation. Experience
Mechanical Engineer – Ford Motor company, India. September 2013 – August 2016.
• Designing new, constrain-free assembly and production parts aligned with operations, managing the engineering process, identifying and scheduling preventive maintenance requirements.
• Create/Optimize work stations and process plan with support team by applying LEAN methodologies (six sigma and 5S).
• Responsible for the ongoing product development and cost reductions as required and maintain component and product records complying REACH and requirements.
• Investigate, provide input and/or resolve employee safety concerns, product quality, energy usage, material approval process, and improvements, while maintaining cost effectiveness.
• Confirm compliance to the European Union End of Life Vehicle regarding restrictions on Hazardous chemicals such as Mercury, Lead, Hexavalent Chromium, and Cadmium.
• Processing the automotive components composition to achieve 100% End of Life Vehicle compliance and perform quality check over the composition of automotive components and provided technical assistance concerning engineering safety design and material specification.
• Create and evaluate database for automotive components in International Material Database System, supplied to Original Equipment Manufacturing.
• Evaluate the Recycled content present in the automotive component and develop methodology to increase the percentage of Recycle content which is applicable to both Post Consumer Recycle and Post Industrial Recycle.
• Review and Approve Supplier material data submissions to OEM based on North America and Europe automotive safety norms and regulations.
• Preparing Production Planning approval process and prepared the Bill of Material list for new assembly and manufacturing components supplied to our OEM.
• Auditing the system weekly and have business meeting with our clients and customers to ensure material order, design, release, service, follow-up and compliance are met with OEM requirements.
• Partnered with Design Engineering and Automatic Test Equipment Design Team to troubleshoot product quality issues.
• Proficient in configuring ERP software SAP-Sales and distribution module and co-ordinate process with purchase team to create, maintain and configure material master database for effective maintenance of inventory and its control.
• Proficient in Microsoft tools: MS-Excel (complex functions such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, pivot etc.), MS-Word, MS-Access and Visual Basic Automation applications to automate repetitive tasks.
SAP SD Analyst:
• Collection of requirements, creation of prototype, functional design.
• Configuration of customer master, material master, sales structure.
• Configuration of the service notifications, service orders and release process.
• Configuration of the pricing including condition types, access sequences, condition tables, condition records maintenance.
Teaching Assistant – Lakehead University. June2018 - December 2018.
• Reinforce subject “Engineering Mathematics” presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups.
• Conduct tutorials, labs or review sessions, proctor tests and final exam and manage course grades.
Projects Accomplished: Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System: ANFIS is multi-layer architecture comprises both neural network and fuzzy inference system which optimize both linear and non-linear function parameters of mathematical model of the system. This method significantly improves the robustness of the automation system in air-condition regulation, robot-arm movements, weather prediction, forecasting and enhancing the vibration variables in automobiles. Optimum Design of Two-Bar Truss: The objective of the project is to design the two-bar truss using optimization design (gradient descent approach) concept with graphical inferences to deduce the optimum values of design variables. The graphical result technically acknowledges the safe and optimized design of truss bar which can be used in realistic application such as designing supports and pillars for cantilever beam Highway bridges and roofing models.
Education & Certifications:
• Master’s in mechanical engineering with distinction, Lakehead University, Canada, January 2019.
• Certified as Engineer in Trainee (PEO Num:100536587) by “Professional Engineers Ontario, Canada.”
• Diploma in Modeling software: Solid works, CATIA and Auto-CAD.